MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Solo live with two guitars and synths
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX  
Author Solo live with two guitars and synths
noisejockey
Figured I'd post this here instead of the Play Out! subforum, because it's a lot more guitar than modular, but there IS a combo. Opened for several other musicians including MW member felix.

Live solo improvisation in G Major for two guitars, modular Eurorack synth, Cocoquantus 2, and effects at the Honey Hive Gallery, San Francisco, CA on 30 April, 2017. Guitars played normal and prepared with skewers, bows, eBows, finger cymbals, and even a wireless mouse.

Audio Only:
[soundcloud url="https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/320457518" params="color=ff5500&auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments= true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false" width="100%" height="166" iframe="true" /]
s.l.o.w
nice!
smetak
noisejockey wrote:
Figured I'd post this here instead of the Play Out! subforum, because it's a lot more guitar than modular, but there IS a combo. Opened for several other musicians including MW member felix.

Live solo improvisation in G Major for two guitars, modular Eurorack synth, Cocoquantus 2, and effects at the Honey Hive Gallery, San Francisco, CA on 30 April, 2017. Guitars played normal and prepared with skewers, bows, eBows, finger cymbals, and even a wireless mouse.

Audio Only:
[soundcloud url="https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/320457518" params="color=ff5500&auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments= true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false" width="100%" height="166" iframe="true" /]

Brilliant mate! Like Keith Rowe for the 21st Century! This would be my idea of a jam session, but where I live can't find anyone to do this - have to settle on playing pitch-poor renditions of Take Five and Stormy Weather - where it "keeps rainin' all the time"....

Really enjoyed this!
Charlatan
Very cool!
mek42
Thanks for posting this!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX  
Page 1 of 1