MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

MFOS Noise Toaster
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music From Outer Space  
Author MFOS Noise Toaster
zackH
Hey all,

I've been messing with a friend's NT and I breadboarded the interface and have had good results with everything but the filter cutoff... It seems as though the cutoff only goes from about 500 Hz up to about 7k or so, and only changes during the last half of the knob turn... Is this normal? I was expecting a wider filter sweep. Everything else seems to be ok. I also have already checked the component values around the filter section of the schematic and the component values seem correct.

Thanks in advance for the feedback!
wsy
zackH wrote:
Hey all,

I've been messing with a friend's NT and I breadboarded the interface and have had good results with everything but the filter cutoff... It seems as though the cutoff only goes from about 500 Hz up to about 7k or so, and only changes during the last half of the knob turn... Is this normal? I was expecting a wider filter sweep. Everything else seems to be ok. I also have already checked the component values around the filter section of the schematic and the component values seem correct.

Thanks in advance for the feedback!

It might be fine (or at least the way it's supposed to be).

First, mine has very little filter cutoff "action" below about 10 oclock, and none below 9 oclock. Things start taking off by 11 oclock.

But if you add a modulator, it gets useful to be able to dial down most of the way. Works fine on mine; give it a try on yours.

- Bill
zackH
Ahhh good! that's what I wanted to hear!

Thanks Bill!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music From Outer Space  
Page 1 of 1