MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

ModularGrid now does pedal boards!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX  
Author ModularGrid now does pedal boards!
JohnLRice
Hey, pretty cool! I looked for another thread but didn't see one:
https://www.modulargrid.net/p/modules/browser
shamann
The number of pedals also looks to have doubled in the past week, which is excellent.

There's even a direct link: www.pedalgrid.net
esotericmetal
Pretty cool! Although I only have room for a eurorack addiction. Definitely don't have the same GAS for pedals as I used to.
nearly ghost
esotericmetal wrote:
Pretty cool! Although I only have room for a eurorack addiction. Definitely don't have the same GAS for pedals as I used to.

And m the opposite, my euro gas is easing off and I'm going absolutely It's peanut butter jelly time! for pedals!
durwin
Keen to see more info up there - current draw etc as that's really useful when planning. SlayerBadger!
folpon
This is amazing. I just started playing guitar in a regular indie rock band and organizing my giant pile of pedals onto a luggable board is a daunting task I've been putting off for weeks. :0
grimley
Agreed ... this is excellent. Just used it to plan my 'non-guitar' guitar-pedal board (Octatrack and mono synths etc). This was a hell of a lot easier than Sketchup which I used for a previous board build.
folpon
Cool idea grimley, saw the link in your sig and I dig it. What's the nord thing there? I've also been thinking about putting a board together dedicated for synths
Sleipnir
Guess I'm gonna have to spend some time putting most of my pedals in there (no Maxon OD9, or even EH Metal Muff? come on...)
folpon
No love for the glouglou rendezvous either man :(
Hanz
I'm looking forward to the day I can use Modulargrid to track the contents of my fridge.
sduck
Uh oh. It even has the pink box that shall go unnamed that I've got!
Sleipnir
Hanz wrote:
I'm looking forward to the day I can use Modulargrid to track the contents of my fridge.

Just picture the OCD types (a little bit of all of us) rearranging the shelves, trying to fit just ONE MOAR GALLON OF MILK. Dead Banana
grimleyj
folpon wrote:
Cool idea grimley, saw the link in your sig and I dig it. What's the nord thing there? I've also been thinking about putting a board together dedicated for synths

The "Nord" thing used to be a controller I built for the G2 using a Doepfer midi kit. That picture shows it disassembled! It now houses an Axoloti Core. My board is not yet complete but I'll post pictures when I'm done. I had to make a shelf for the Mother32 and I'm also waiting on some cables and adapters etc. it's all attached to a Temple Audio Trio board and also includes 2 of their 1/4in patch panels, USB, 2xmidi and IEC accessories. I'm considering attaching a small articulating arm to hold an iPad for the XR12.

-grimley (my previous account was frozen after changing my signature for some annoying reason!)
Paranormal Patroler
I've been using MG to build non-pedal gear setups as well. I never considered to make the items public but if you guys are also doing the same it might be useful for somebody else. hmmm.....
Sinamsis
I was just telling a buddy I wished this existed. That is fantastic news. My wife is going to be super annoyed.
MindMachine
Just digging through what has been uploaded it's:

Have, have,...had, have...have two...

Glad to say I am pedal purchase free in 2017. Thanks to my sponsor.

Now I need to go have a drink. Guinness ftw!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX  
Page 1 of 1