MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Metasonix Music by Worwell
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Metasonix  
Author Metasonix Music by Worwell
mt3

Didn't see worwell's vid mentioned here yet.
"Metasonix R-53 and RK2 with Piston Honda, Shapeshifter, Benjolin and Morpheus".
Worwell
Thanks for posting mt3. I'm really liking what the Metasonix modules bring to a patch. Here are two recent ones featuring the R-56 and R-53.

[bandcamp width=100% height=120 album=1856481992 size=large bgcol=ffffff linkcol=0687f5 tracklist=false artwork=small track=255845793]

[bandcamp width=100% height=120 track=1074225419 size=large bgcol=ffffff linkcol=0687f5 tracklist=false artwork=small]
metasonix
thumbs up
Worwell
Here is a patch featuring the R-54 and R-56.

Signal path was Cursus Iteritas, QMMF-4, Chronoblob, R-56/R-54 with feedback patching and Benjolin modulation, Compressor, Vintage Verb.

mt3
What are you doing on the backend with the PSU?
Worwell
mt3 wrote:

Sorry, I'm not sure what you mean.
mt3
Worwell wrote:
mt3 wrote:

How are you powering these bad boys up? What power supply(s) are you using?
Worwell
mt3 wrote:
Worwell wrote:
mt3 wrote:

How are you powering these bad boys up? What power supply(s) are you using?

I am using a Doepfer PSU2. I loaded this configuration into it yesterday and its somehow working.

https://www.modulargrid.net/e/racks/view/465959
ccastellanossf
Worwell wrote:
Here is a patch featuring the R-54 and R-56.

Signal path was Cursus Iteritas, QMMF-4, Chronoblob, R-56/R-54 with feedback patching and Benjolin modulation, Compressor, Vintage Verb.

Nice.
Worwell
Dueling Benjolins, R-53, R-54, RK2 and Harvestman modules through Sandman Pro delay.

mt3
worwell Just realized you had a feng shui addiction. You rerack all your modules for every patch?
we're not worthy
Worwell
mt3 wrote:
worwell Just realized you had a feng shui addiction. You rerack all your modules for every patch?
we're not worthy

Ha! Feng shui addiction is one way to put it. A psychologist would probably call it OCD. I picked up a new case recently and am now shuffling around my modules looking for the right fit. I think I'm close though. The Harvestman stuff seems to go well with the Metasonix modules especially for this kind of patch.
Worwell
For you mt3 (after the obligatory rerack):

mt3
I put on my wizard robe and hat...
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Metasonix  
Page 1 of 1