MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Field Kit : How are you using it?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> KOMA Elektronik  
Author Field Kit : How are you using it?
RGB
I just got the email that my field kit is on the way! I am excited about the potential, how are you using yours?
RGB
Wondering if anyone can offer some advice on using the signal interface. I have been looking forward to using different types of sensors, switches, etc, but really have no experience with these things. I have been looking at adafruit with excitement and thinking of the possibilities. I am noticing that a bunch of these sensors only have two pins where the field kit has a three pin input. I am guessing that there is no ground on the sensors with two pins? Is the ground necessary?Any advice would be greatly appreciated in attempting to understand and explore these types of devices. Thanks in advance!!
1n
BUMP

Me too...
1n
Mainly using it for mixing, aux/sends, modulation of Eurorack/0-Coast.

I've a couple of DC projects awaiting time. I'll post when I have them sorted.
Pumpkin
I'm sitting in some electronics, what's your problem?
Torn n Frayed
RGB wrote:
Wondering if anyone can offer some advice on using the signal interface. I have been looking forward to using different types of sensors, switches, etc, but really have no experience with these things. I have been looking at adafruit with excitement and thinking of the possibilities. I am noticing that a bunch of these sensors only have two pins where the field kit has a three pin input. I am guessing that there is no ground on the sensors with two pins? Is the ground necessary?Any advice would be greatly appreciated in attempting to understand and explore these types of devices. Thanks in advance!!

Great video on using a spider-web coil w/the Field Kit;

MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> KOMA Elektronik  
Page 1 of 1