MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Two voices from Lifeforms SV-1 in full 96h Structures case
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Author Two voices from Lifeforms SV-1 in full 96h Structures case
evasporque
Using VCO2 (not normalized except for the FM of VCO1) I was able to sequence VCO1 and VCO2 separately. The lower portion of the PM Structures 96hp rack has the modules to create an envelope and I use the Make Noise LxD as a VCA and send the output of the lower, slower vactrol to the mixer where I was able to attenuate it to line level using the channel pre-amp input pot.

Not evident in the video, off-camera left is a Korg Minilogue on MIDI channel 2 along with the SV-1. I used chord mode (plays a 4 note chord on single key press) set to m7 chord to accompany the SV-1 in unision.

VCO2 sequence used SEQ2 (Yellow) on BeatStep Pro. The VCO2 voice made use of all modules on the bottom row but the Programa (ran out of patch chords...lol)

SV-1 VCO2 Sine
Tip Top Audio Fold Processor.
Doepfer A-124 Wasp Filter
Doepfer A-143-9 Quadrature LFO
Pittsburgh Modular Envelope Mrk. II
Make Noise LxD Dual low pass gate

I am finding the Doepfer A-143-9 Quadrature LFO a very useful thing.

I have been wanting to do more ambient w/o percussion, with some degreee of randomness. The beat step pro has random and probability settings per sequence. (another reason the BSP is so useful)

lisa
Yum, caressive ambient that's both structured and not at the same time. love
soggybag
Nice.
shrekage
I cannot see the video confused

is there any way to use the VCO2 in SV-1 independently without any external module. I want to use BSP2 to run both voices separately.
SB-SIX
Vid not available here too
fatrecords
Cool
JoaCHIP
Video link is dead. confused
cosmichotdog
shrekage wrote:
I cannot see the video confused

is there any way to use the VCO2 in SV-1 independently without any external module. I want to use BSP2 to run both voices separately.

This is possible but you will need a separate VCA and Envelope Generator in order to control the voices independently.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Page 1 of 1