MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Steady State Fate Bantam
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next [all]
Author Steady State Fate Bantam
Vortico
What is this?? Looks like a very complete voice with dozens of patch points, optional MIDI, slew limiter, delay, and a harmonic waveshaper!

https://www.modulargrid.net/e/steady-state-fate-bantam-prototype-silve r
https://www.modulargrid.net/e/steady-state-fate-bantam-prototype-black

bougie
built in delay with cv time and feedback Guinness ftw!
CaptainRockout
Just saw this pop up on modular grid and I definitely did a double take. Looks well thought out and packed full of goodness. Really curious what the price will be...
dysonant
WTF? I just saw this too. I saw on Facebook Andrew is going to be at a small synth meet in upstate NY. Wondering if this will be there?

That Harmonic knob looks interesting, wavefolder? Drive? Nuke?
NoLegs
Looks interesting. What's the "learn" midi mode?
hawkfuzz
It'd be a great competitor for the semi-mod stuff that is blowing up right now, so I'd imagine they'd want it to be comparable, but it should be a bit more. 2-osc, paraphony, delay, and waveshaper is enough for at least an extra hundid.

Love the simultaneous wave outs.
geremyf
Come to papa Miley Cyrus
dubstephead
Was just about to post this. Looks awesome!
starthief
Paraphony via MIDI, too. Interesting stuff going on here, like a 0-Coast Plus. I'll definitely be looking forward to announcements/demos. grin
JohnLRice
Are all the jacks actually bantam / TT jacks? Probably not . . . .
dumbledog
Two external inputs?!?
Flohr
It's actually 3 VCOs. Mod looks like a VCO/LFO.
Matos
Everything Andrew makes is ace. Excited to hear what he's come up with. His engineering is always inspiring.
hawkfuzz
Wonder if this will be part of the 'Entity' lineup. Aesthetics say yes.
Hovercraft
The closer I look at this, the more I like it. The range switches might mean the adsr and slope generator run at audio rate, or go down into super slow range--hopefully both. The harmonic control goes up to nuke--that's more than 11 if I'm not mistaken. It's a little phenol-ish, and that's a good thing.
HIMA
Honestly that looks like hell to patch...
dmod
Looks really powerful but I have to agree it looks like it would take some time getting familiar with patching this thing. I prefer the watchpoints in the area you are patching. Almost a mod matrix style. I wonder how it sounds though.... hmmm.....
dumbledog
Eh it's pretty similar to the Mother-32 and that does all right by me.

Speaking of which, at 60HP exactly this sadly won't fit into one of the Moog cases since they need power, unless you stick a powerboard underneath and drill a hole.
Pighood
fap fap fap... fap fap fap... fap fap fap... fap fap fap...
dlabtot
Matricide
Inflexus
JohnLRice wrote:
Are all the jacks actually bantam / TT jacks? Probably not . . . .

First thing I thought when I saw the name. I guess it has nothing to do with it.
Orange
SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger!
dysonant
dlabtot wrote:
Matricide

That was the first thing I thought when i saw it. Well I thought this thing murders the Mother.
starthief
I didn't like the layout at first either, but there are so many normalled connections in this thing (implied by the routing switches) that it probably won't usually have a lot of patch cables plugged in.

The most common thing I'd probably patch in is more envelopes because I have no restraint that way.
brickman
HIMA wrote:
Honestly that looks like hell to patch...

+1

Much prefer if the cv inputs were under the relevant sections . Way too much concentration of patch points in one area as it stands . Still look forward to hearing it in action....
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next [all]
Page 1 of 3