MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

FH1 LFO/clock sync issues
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Expert Sleepers  
Author FH1 LFO/clock sync issues
skylab001
I'm having a few issues using my FH1 to clock my euro system from my Octatrack & Ableton(separately and at different times of course). I've tested this using my Octatrack, but I've also confirmed this same behavior using ableton.

here is what I've got setup:

Output 8 as clock(square wave LFO set to output clock with a setting of 64) I've got that working fine.

Output 7 as the reset(square wave LFO set to 57 for 8 step sequence) kind of works.

Menu D set to stop LFO's when clock stops.

I'm getting square waves out of both outputs, but when I hit play, the sequence usually plays 9-10 steps before resetting the first time around, then after that it usually does 8 steps and resets on time. I've tried this with other reset settings(every 4 steps/3 steps/16 steps/6 steps) and it's pretty consistent, the first loop of the sequence will often(but not always) add 1-2 extra steps, then loop on time. Sometime it even resets early but thats more rare.

So what am I doing wrong and why is it not syncing?
os
There are dedicated functions for resets - see http://expert-sleepers.co.uk/fh1usermanual.html#specialpurpose
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Expert Sleepers  
Page 1 of 1