MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

sansamp or ...?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX  
Author sansamp or ...?
jollyal
I was thinking about picking up an amp modelling pedal for my wurlitzer EP for apartment DI recording into a tape recorder.

Is sansamp the one to get? Any boutique pedals I'm missing? Any other classics? Or are the cheap ones usable, like those joyo american or british amp pedals?
controlFreak
You could also just use OD pedals + a cab sim

Or over saturate the tape when recording! tape sounds great on its own!
Zube
A Sansamp is just a great tool to have overall, it's worth picking one up regardless. Best to try one in person though.
seamonkeyman
+1 for the Sansamp. I went through a search process a few months back looking for something better, none of the (so called) boutique guys made anything better.

The Sansamp has a lot of range, as Zube says, try one if you can.
jollyal
thanks for the advice! def gonna try it
tuj
try to get the sansamp classic with the DIP switches. That one sounds really good.
chvad
ive got a sans amp classic and a sansamp bass driver and both are indispensable. I own and have access to some really nice amps and cabs but I haven't bothered to turn them on for years for recording purposes. I'm continually happy with the tone I get from those tech21 boxes. try the bass driver for guitars as well!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX  
Page 1 of 1