MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

ESX-8CV in Polyphonic Mode
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Expert Sleepers  
Author ESX-8CV in Polyphonic Mode
StanleyHiller
Can the ESX-8CV be used in polyphonic mode? I've set up some routing that I thought should do the trick, but I'm not getting the master channel to send to the individual voice channels properly. I watched the polyphonic tutorial video, and read that polyphonic section in the manual... anyone had any luck with this?
os
Is this with the Silent Way Voice Controller? Then yes. You'd set it up as in the polyphonic tutorials, and then route all the individual voice plug-in's out through an ESX-8CV Combiner.

There are Live sets on this forum that have been posted before using the 8CV and 8GT combination for polyphony.
StanleyHiller
So I'm think I've got this routing right, each voice is in polyphonic voice mode, and set 1, 2 & 3 respectively. The Master controller is a SW voice that's in Poly Master mode, and I've followed all the routing that you have set up in the tutorial. the 3 voices (pitch/gate) are being routed to 1-6 on the esx-8cv combiner. However it seems likely they're not receiving anything from the master channel, as I can send individual voices through them by changing the routing.

Any tips?
StanleyHiller
sorry, meant to include this screen cap:

StanleyHiller
hahaha, wow, i think i just cracked it, I was using the master bus instead of the master channel with the voice controller. WOOOOPS
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Expert Sleepers  
Page 1 of 1