MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

LF a Mixer with MULTI channel USB outputs
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Production Techniques  
Author LF a Mixer with MULTI channel USB outputs
Medici
Soundcraft's "Signature 12/22 MTK" mixer is unique compared to other mixers that can be used as an interface because you can run 12-out channels via usb. (Most mixers will sum your inputs to a 2-track stereo mix when recording via usb).

Is there an alternative? Does any company offer a mixer that can be doubled up as an interface with individual outputs? I want to get one that I can multi-track record into Ableton, with my eurorack/bass guitar/synths.

I can go the regular interface route, but would love a mixer if possible. The reason I don't want the Soundcraft is because I don't need so many channels. 8IN would be perfect.
lasesentaysiete
I think older version of the Alesis Multimix8 had individual outs via usb. Then they changed it to stereo out only. Genius move.
Medici
lasesentaysiete wrote:
I think older version of the Alesis Multimix8 had individual outs via usb. Then they changed it to stereo out only. Genius move.

Lol well thanks for the reply - I think I'm just going to do the Soundcraft...
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Production Techniques  
Page 1 of 1