MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

LFO problem with FH-1
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Expert Sleepers  
Author LFO problem with FH-1
NotHerbert
I set up my MIDI controller so I get keyboard cv/gate/vel/pressure on the first 4 outputs, and sine wave LFOs on outputs 5-8, with the faders controlling rate and level. It all works as expected*, except I'm only getting half the LFO waveform, as if it were going through a half wave rectifier. At first I thought that the thing I was modulating just wasn't responding to negative CV, but no amount of DC offset seems to fix the problem. Looking at the light on the FH-1, I can see it continuously change to red and back to blue, but then it just holds at solid blue, and I hear no change in the sound until it comes back to the start of the waveform. Any idea what the problem might be? Hope I explained that clearly enough.

Firmware version: 1.6

* Actually, there's also an occasional issue with the pitch cv from the keyboard getting frozen, but that's fixed by cycling the power. Maybe I'll make a separate thread for that, but right now it's not bothering me as much as the LFO thing.
os
The LFO's are bipolar around the base fader positions set by CC's 0-7 on MIDI channel 1. You probably just need to set those to 64.

This is what the "Init to mid-range" option does in the script generator:
http://expert-sleepers.co.uk/webapps/fh1_script_generator.html
NotHerbert
That worked. Thanks.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Expert Sleepers  
Page 1 of 1