MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Harvestman setups
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> The Harvestman Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next [all]
Author Harvestman setups
dysonant
Thanks mt3 & Baddcr. Yeah Baddcr, were not too far off. Drums and Harvestman. But I really like how the Hexinverter stuff looks with it.
guestt
I keep vacillating between the Hexinverter modules and the ER-301 for drum duties, both have their positives, hardly any negatives really, it's just a choice smile

I was thinking of swapping the knobs on the Hexinverter modules to match the rest of the Harvestman, that would look absolutely killer and bring the system into total coherence, but the shafts are the wrong type d'oh!
dysonant
That would look great. There are a few modules I'd really like to put orange knobs on as well, but IME has I think T18 shafts and the modules I want to swap knobs on have D-Shaft. The only place to get those orange knobs I've seen are from IME direct.
guestt
So I ordered a coulpe of the orange knobs for my Radio Music as that's definitely staying next to the Tyme Sefari & Sound of Thunder. I took a little risk (not really because I could fix it if I broke it) and supported the aluminium panel using a pair of pliers wrapped in insulation tape and just hammered the knobs onto the D-shaft hihi

I didn't break anything, but probably not advisable for the faint of heart!

nanners
dysonant
Baddcr wrote:
.... and just hammered the knobs onto the D-shaft...

Holy shit! That is pretty badd ass, Baddcr. I think my heart may be far to faint for this, however it does inspire me to be a little creative.

I did buy some unskirted rogans for a bubblesound mixer and the shafts were a little to small. I added a little cellophane on top of the shafts and they now work great. So, maybe somewhere in between this application and your hammer one I might be able to get some orange knobs on to other modules. razz
guestt
Hehe - it was a module I built myself and knew I could repair if necessary, not like I did it with a brand new $800 module or anything!

But yeah, it looks ACE!! I am very happy - little things smile
guestt
Had a bit of a think and if anyone is interested I'll make a run of Radio Music with pots that have the correct shaft and orange knobs!! Should be able to source something suitable somewhere smile

I promise the knobs won't be hammered on heh

As it's a special case and a module I have built more times than I can remember and know it pretty well, I'll ship anywhere in the world.

PM if you are interested wink
wireangel

Gap (top right) intentionally left for Bionic Lester and Escalation Dominance (which will replace the Pro Output)!
Infinity Curve

Fixed the picture so it wasnt sideways
Sinamsis
Recently built a Harvestman subsystem in my current case. But ultimately I think I'll build a dedicated case just for harvestman modules. Just need to decide on final dimensions. Obviously I don't have the BL II or Contempt. I'd like to add an Andore, Argos Bleak, another Kermit, a second PH.... Ha, that said I really like contribution from some other modules... DLD, Clouds, Batumi.

Here's a quick video I shot yesterday:

Instagram
wireangel
Nice...well moody
guestt
Very nice - what width is that wireangel? Looks more than 104hp?
Sinamsis
Looks like 168 hp. Ha it’s the new 104 hp.
wireangel
LOL, its 104hp and I thought it would be big enough. The available space is already planned and that doesn't account for a second VCG, Zorlon mkii and probably Tyme Sefari. Now there is the new Andore as well and I'll need 2 of those!
Sinamsis
Ha it looked like it was extending off the screen. Oh you’re definitely going to need more rows. Once you start it sems hard to stop.
gliftor

The Elite case and the original 7 Harvestman modules were purchased directly from Scott Jaeger, and can still be seen on the IME Facebook page. My goal, inspired by Buchla's Music Easel and his more obscure 700, is to have a compact system that's as friendly as an acoustic guitar and as powerful as a recording studio. I'm not there yet, but I think I have surrounded the Harvestman core with a reasonable set of helpers...
mt3
Sinamsis wrote:
Looks like 168 hp. Ha it’s the new 104 hp.

208 is the new Beauty Case.
mt3
Infinity Curve wrote:

Fixed the picture so it wasnt sideways

Those silverknobs look damn perfect.
love
Infinity Curve
Intellijel knobs, Thonk has them for the round t18 and d type shafts Miley Cyrus

Makes it easy to convert everything to the same thumbs up
mt3
wireangel wrote:

Gap (top right) intentionally left for Bionic Lester and Escalation Dominance (which will replace the Pro Output)!

Unsure how I missed the dual Polivoks ADSR!
thumbs up
Al

It took a while to acquire the modules but I finally got this voice together. The case is the Moog 60hp. With the gig bag I can take it with me thumbs up
guestt
Very nice Al

I often use these modules together, very powerful setup in such a small space smile
Sinamsis
That's awesome!
Sinamsis
Almost done with my Harvestman case (for the time being). Saved a spot for the PH mk III. When the Bionic Lester mk II comes out, I'll swap out the Dual Borg for it. And the Dubmix will get swapped out for Escalation Dominance when it comes out. Ha, the Disting won't stay either.

Sinamsis
And a couple videos:

MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> The Harvestman Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next [all]
Page 3 of 5