MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Harvestman setups
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> The Harvestman Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next [all]
Author Harvestman setups
Baddcr
I looked but couldn't find anything, so here's a thread to show your Harvestman setups smile

This isn't quite a reality yet - but it's close:

I can't wait for the BLmk][ waah
Mephitif
Just need another Kermit, and a Bionic Lester 2

Baddcr
Nice!!!

thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up

I just realised I've somehow forgotten to include the Malgorithm mk][ in mine - darn it!! I thought it was a really nice 208hp case!! Going to have to rethink hehe!
mt3
Casing for the mk Is and mk ][s and the Russkivox systems have been on my mind of late. Not sure yet what is best.
Infinity Curve
Here's where I'm at. All of the Harvestman have mk2 knobs, everything else is grey knobs Miley Cyrus 2 sirs on the left are the white ones

I have several other modules in boxes for now
sackley

Currently. Think there was a thread in this subforum, but was a bit dated.

thumbs up
mt3
I think the pattern is obvious: you either have a helluva number of Harvestman modules or you have none.
Kierkegaard. Either/or.
The Harvestman
Mephitif
Baddcr wrote:
Nice!!!

thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up

I just realised I've somehow forgotten to include the Malgorithm mk][ in mine - darn it!! I thought it was a really nice 208hp case!! Going to have to rethink hehe!

Thanks! I took awhile to pick up a malgorithm. However, since I got one, I try to use it on almost everything, even just subtly. It works real well on drums for me, and if it ever needs a little more punch I'll just stereo in to the plague bearer. It can even act as a vca.
Baddcr
haha yeah mt3

I think my first was the Hertz Donut mk][, when I first used it I was (probably like most new Harvestman users) somewhat taken aback by how noisy it was - raging away on all the knobs punching buttons and creating all kinds of noise! But then I worked out how everything works together and it is gorgeous! I love using it for FM and how it can go from the sweetest sound to sheer noise in seconds!

Yeah Mephitif - I'm a huge fan of noise too! It has to be the single most comprehensive noise source available - I know of nothing else that comes close!

Nice racks sackley & Infinity Curve these are all giving me patching ideas - thanks!!!
mt3

My attempt at logical organization. Includes friends and family.
Baddcr
Well... that looks comprehensive grin

Is there anything you don't have?
mt3
Baddcr wrote:
Well... that looks comprehensive grin

Is there anything you don't have?

* the venerable Stilton Adapter
* Escalation Dominance
* Infernal Noise Machine
* time
* money
The Harvestman
Baddcr
hehe ditto... I have time!

Cash flow a bit shite at the moment though!
Worwell
mt3 wrote:

My attempt at logical organization. Includes friends and family.

Very nice. Now that could create a racket.
mt3

I've always envied Ted James Butler's setup.
porphyrion
Mk1 Harvestman looks and sounds amazing. Classic stuff! The Hertz Donut2 is probably my fav oscillator in the world though-

Here are my current orange modules:

Sometimes I wish all my modules had some orange! Tried this the other day-

[/img]
Baddcr
Double Double Andore - nice thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up

I've yet to pick up any of the mk1 modules... all the ones that appear seem to have something wrong with them or I am skint - one day!

Totally agree about the HDmk][ being the best oscillator ever - it is amazing! So much in so little space yet so playable - that's good design smile
Mephitif
mt3 wrote:

I've always envied Ted James Butler's setup.

No doubt. Watching that video, and some of the others he has with that harvestman setup, was the catalyst for getting a strict harvestman case for myself.
Worwell
Did you Harvestman enthusiasts see this?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Harvestman-Nuclear-Football-Eurorack-Modul ar-Synthesizer-Portable-Case-RARE-/232411244163?hash=item361cca2683:g: bbYAAOSwXY5ZUcaD
Baddcr
Holy crap woah

I didn't even know those existed!
ether

or more like 2 * ( ^ 2 )
Baddcr
Verrrrrry nice indeed ether

Liking the ER-301 in there!! The module of the year for me smile
ether
Baddcr wrote:
Liking the ER-301 in there!! The module of the year for me smile

And for me too. Totally amazing.
Jordan77
Anybody use an optomix with there setup? Need a vca and wonder if that would fit in will with the modules I have.
Worwell
Jordan77 wrote:
Anybody use an optomix with there setup? Need a vca and wonder if that would fit in will with the modules I have.

Sure. Piston Honda and/or the Hertz Donut with some wave shaping through the Optomix (or any low pass gate) sounds great. Take a look at the LxD for a smaller form factor.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> The Harvestman Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next [all]
Page 1 of 3