MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

excerpts from a live performance (video)
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Author excerpts from a live performance (video)
citizen mori
hello everyone!

here are some excerpts from a recent live performance. the buchla 200e is used loads, four voices going nearly full time for various timbres in the tracks.

while the video is hi def, unfortunately the audio is camera microphone. but, it gives a fair idea of what i do.

thank you for having a look. love

buchlajoe
It is at times like this , that i wish i lived on the west coast. Lovely sounds citizen. Thank you for sharing smile
Kent
Fuckin' ace! thumbs up

Which venue?
dougcl
Really nice. How about the unabridged version?
Lyonel
"The Emphasis is on the N" thumbs up
emergencyofstate
Titties. Really dope sounds. SlayerBadger!
authorless
Sounds awesome.
citizen mori
thank you everybody love Hug Lotsa Love

dougcl wrote:
Really nice. How about the unabridged version?

soon to be available as formalized releases... except for the last one in the video which will wait a little while longer. thank you for your interest, doug!
amorphiss
This is really awesome! When/where do you do your shows with the 200e?
computer controlled
Very cool!
citizen mori
amorphiss wrote:
This is really awesome! When/where do you do your shows with the 200e?

thank you! i play out infrequently but when i do it is always posted on my web site a couple of weeks ahead of time.

this performance was at a lounge in town (seattle, capitol hill neighborhood) called The Living Room where they have frequent electronic music in their upstairs loft. it is a nice vibe - couches, skylights, vintage lamps, a favorite haunt!

computer controlled- i've seen you play at the rebar a couple of times and always love to hear the roland vibes done live and so it's extra nice to hear some kind words from you!

Lotsa Love Lotsa Love
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Page 1 of 1