I made water...

A place to post links to your music, upload tracks and promote yourself.

Moderators: ignatius, Kent, Joe., analogdigital, infradead, lisa, parasitk, plord

dkcg
I pity the fool w/o enough VCAs

I made water...

Post by dkcg » Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:59 pm

I was messing around, and somehow ended up with something that sounds very waterlike. Bubbling cave spring maybe? a bunch of LFOs, and the panning courtesy of the Cwejman Stereo ringmod and stereo mixer. bunch of squarewave LFOs and filters, and I forget what else. Lost in the mist...

A tiny bit of reverb via cheap lexicon rack reverb, some compression to even out the big bubbles via Urei LA-22 compressor, and straight into Logic from there through the Motu 828Mk2.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

JohnLRice

Post by JohnLRice » Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:47 am

Very nice. It's actually a lot what the inside of human guts sound like though! :eek:

dkcg

Post by dkcg » Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:17 am

JohnLRice wrote:Very nice. It's actually a lot what the inside of human guts sound like though! :eek:

Nice. Best feedback I ever got. :D

JohnLRice

Post by JohnLRice » Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:10 am

Heh, in high school I'd mess around with this particular mic I had and if I pressed it hard against my stomach it would effectively seal off any outside sounds from getting in and then I would crank the amp up all the way! Sounded very similar your synth patch, although way less active! (your patch is 'turned up' to 'food poisoning level'! :lol: )

More! MORE! :hyper:

surachai
Veteran Wiggler

Post by surachai » Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:16 pm

Man! I have so many issues trying to recreate natural sounds but I'm glad others seems to get the hang of it better than I. This is sick!

zerosum
Modulation Maniac

Post by zerosum » Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:23 pm

Thats cool, it reminds me of a session I did with the Flanger Hoax, Sonic Alienator and Virus b in a feedback loop.
This went on for almost an hour, but I'll share 2 minutes of it, right around 30 seconds it goes for sea storm to bubbling water.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

JohnLRice

Post by JohnLRice » Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:45 pm

zerosum wrote:Thats cool, it reminds me of a session I did with the Flanger Hoax, Sonic Alienator and Virus b in a feedback loop.
This went on for almost an hour, but I'll share 2 minutes of it, right around 30 seconds it goes for sea storm to bubbling water.
JUICY!

dkcg

Post by dkcg » Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:28 pm

Thank you, gentlemen. :)

dkcg

Post by dkcg » Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:28 pm

zerosum wrote:Thats cool, it reminds me of a session I did with the Flanger Hoax, Sonic Alienator and Virus b in a feedback loop.
I can hear the bubbles, and a lot of electricity...sounds like waters with eels in it. :hihi:

zerosum
Modulation Maniac

Post by zerosum » Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:15 pm

sounds like waters with eels in it.
:lol: :*: :lolhammer: :lol:

Thanks for listening

Return to “Your Tunes Here”