MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Es3 and Es6 Ableton timing
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Expert Sleepers  
Author Es3 and Es6 Ableton timing
fatrecords
Hi I have got expert sleepers es6 and es3 and I am using Ableton 9 but cant seem to be able to get the timing just right its always a few milliseconds out I have tried using track delay but it has no effect on the timing when I try and sequence from blocks (reactor) any tips for getting accurate timing

hmmm.....
big job head
Got the same problem and track delay solved it, maybe you didn't set the delay properly?
Could you tell us more about your setup with live, reaktor and your modular?
fatrecords
Hi mate I have es3 and es6 and using silent way plugs with an external effect in ableton, they are running fine its just when I start using reactor block the timing is awful unless I reduce my motu audio buffer as low as it can go then put it back once I have recorded, I have tried track delay but it has no effect

driving me mad
big job head
Did you tried negative delay? usually when audio goes out then back in your daw, the delay should be the same as Live's overall latency.
You'll find very useful infos on this page https://help.ableton.com/hc/en-us/articles/209072289-Latency-and-Delay -Compensation-overview.

Could you explain in details how your session is set up? it's hard to figure it out without much detail.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Expert Sleepers  
Page 1 of 1