MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

New Post-Lawsuit Lowpass Filters now available. (finally)
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules  
Author New Post-Lawsuit Lowpass Filters now available. (finally)
suitandtieguy

New features include a 1 pole output in addition to the normal 4 pole, user-selectable feedback gain compensation, and Box11 compatibility.

gotta say, 1 pole resonant lowpass sounds pretty cool.

i had to adjust the panel art a bit to fit the new output. on the bright side, you can tell the through-hole from the SMD at one glance now, which isn't really the case with the other modules i make.

http://stgsoundlabs.com/products/post_lawsuit_lowpass_filter_mu.htm

with this, the really big jobs of the conversion to SMD/Box11 compatibility are now done. the sequencers still are not compatible, but that will be a next year project. gotta get the EG out ...
JohnLRice
Nice job! thumbs up
kindredlost
O-o-o-o-o! Are you up for a demo? I love the PL-LPF and would like to hear the new version.

The Q150 has a 1-pole output but the sound of the PL-LPF is much different, in an "ARP-y" sort of way. hmmm.....

Thanks for letting us know here Suit!
johny_gtr
Looks good as usual.
If I understand right it's SMD version. Are there any sonic differences with "true" big components version?
cornutt
Very cool! Another motivation to get my new case finished -- I told myself I'm not allowed to buy any more modules until I finish it, because my current setup is full and I've already got modules in boxes waiting for their chance. d'oh!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules  
Page 1 of 1