MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Qu-Bit Nebulae v2
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15  Next [all]
Author Qu-Bit Nebulae v2
richc90
Teaser from social media. Really interested to see how this ends up comparing to other recent granular offerings.

pitri
yea saw this too, i m interested if the alt firmware (which became Chords) will be still available help
also how it will compare to morphagene will be interesting
windspirit
Yeah I for one really wanted the nebulae for uploading pd patches so Im curious if this will still be possible.
Southfork
windspirit wrote:
Yeah I for one really wanted the nebulae for uploading pd patches so Im curious if this will still be possible.

Depends what platform they build it on. If you're interested in pd in Euro build a Terminal Tedium applause
ersatzplanet
Southfork wrote:
windspirit wrote:

Depends what platform they build it on. If you're interested in pd in Euro build a Terminal Tedium applause

Yes it will be interesting to see if the stay with the same processor family or change entirely. They had to change because the model of Pi they were using was end of life and they couldn't get more. That may have made them shy of using OEM computers entirely. As an owner of two Nebulae now, I'm interested in how the new processor chosen will impact the feature set. (the closer they can get to a OD ER-301 the better)
Southfork
ersatzplanet wrote:
Southfork wrote:
windspirit wrote:

Yes it will be interesting to see if the stay with the same processor family or change entirely. They had to change because the model of Pi they were using was end of life and they couldn't get more. That may have made them shy of using OEM computers entirely. As an owner of two Nebulae now, I'm interested in how the new processor chosen will impact the feature set. (the closer they can get to a OD ER-301 the better)

If they decide to stick with pi, putting in one of the new gen ones it will make it a powerful beast indeed!
strangegravity
I loved my Nebulae, I don't know why I sold it. I'm very interested in this.
Coemgen
Glad I've held off on getting one until now.
Qu-Bit Electronix
v2 will be able to do everything the original did, along with many new features.
More details coming soon!
Nolan Dialta
Any chance of a firmware upgrade for those OG supporters??? wink
ersatzplanet
I find this out after I just got my second Nebulae. I have too many sample players already (two ADDAC101's and two custom WaveTrigger modules).

In a way I hope it is not TOO much more advanced though I bet it is.
digidandy
Hope the v2 is able to play samples as raw samples, and not just resynthesized samples ... the main reason, and perhaps only reason, I sold the v1.
Zvark
Qu-Bit Electronix wrote:
v2 will be able to do everything the original did, along with many new features.
More details coming soon!

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet! I'm just now able to afford modular and was upset because I thought this was a dead module. It seemed so awesome. Good to know it's not going away.
mapmap
Super excited about this one.
pitri
whats the status here, release date?
bobdylan
The suspense!! Live audio input would be stelllaarrrrrr...
blacklight
Qu-Bit delivered!

thanks to Analogue Zone and their super fast uploads at namm we got this awesome walktthrough

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLGTOwPDJEE

The new encoders and the interface look super ergonomic
akrylik
blacklight wrote:
Qu-Bit delivered!

thanks to sonicstate and their super fast uploads at namm we got this awesome walktthrough

I thought it was analoguezone's video... hmmm.....
blacklight
akrylik wrote:
blacklight wrote:
Qu-Bit delivered!

thanks to sonicstate and their super fast uploads at namm we got this awesome walktthrough

I thought it was analoguezone's video... hmmm.....

OOPS!

My fault!

I had some other sonicstate ones on my other tabs so I just got confused ill edit my comment
R.U.Nuts
Does it do sound on sound recording/overdubs with the input audio?
ersatzplanet
They addressed many of the features I really wanted that were not in the two Nebulae I currently have. The end of loop pulse being a great addition for syncing. The return to normal push encoder function is very nice too.

No I have to decide on what to sell and if I still go for (and wait for) a ER-301 or a couple of these.
ignatius
if you get rid of the s in the https in the link then the video will embed

Southfork
Not sure why but i love the look of this. Has that qu-bit simplicity to the control scheme, I'm in!!!
ignatius
sounds nice. i like the features and functionality and layout. looks great for all kinds of processing/mangling etc..
bobdylan
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn this gets me hot. Guess my Clouds is moving on out in favor of this! Amazing!

we're not worthy

Any chance it'll be available in silver????
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15  Next [all]
Page 1 of 15