MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Horizon Zero Dawn sound design
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Production Techniques  
Author Horizon Zero Dawn sound design
Daisuk
I don't know if anyone's interested, but thought I'd post anyway, just in case. I've finally picked up the excellent Horizon Zero Dawn game for the PS4 this past week, and I'm just floored at the amazing sound design in this game! It's just exquisite. If you have a chance to just try the game for the sound alone, do it! The robots, especially, and the ambience of the various places, are works of art.

A little lowdown and and interview with the sound designers here.

I wouldn't be suprised if one of them are using the Loquelic Iteritas or similar synthesis techniques to create some of the robot sounds, it certainly sounds like it.

Absolutely swell stuff! we're not worthy And the game, jeez, have barely touched my synth for a week. lol
mt3
w00t
electrik noize
HZD is so far, my favorite game this year. My wife and I played through the
whole thing in about 4 days (we may have called in sick to work to do this lol )
Waiting until November for the DLC is gonna be rough.

Thanks for posting this interview.
Daisuk
electrik noize wrote:
HZD is so far, my favorite game this year. My wife and I played through the
whole thing in about 4 days (we may have called in sick to work to do this lol )
Waiting until November for the DLC is gonna be rough.

Thanks for posting this interview.

Haha, nice. I just finished it myself, took me about 40 hours. Excellent game. Mr. Green
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Production Techniques  
Page 1 of 1