MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

The Ted Bundy Memorial Blood Drive (401 K)
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Synth Noise Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Author The Ted Bundy Memorial Blood Drive (401 K)
Nelson Baboon
Ted Bundy has escaped from Hell. Lock your doors, punks.

[soundcloud url="https://api.soundcloud.com/playlists/343459521" params="auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_use r=true&show_reposts=false&visual=true" width="100%" height="450" iframe="true" /]
msmithsp
I like and will follow on Soundcloud, which is hopefully around in the coming days.
Nelson Baboon
msmithsp wrote:
I like and will follow on Soundcloud, which is hopefully around in the coming days.

oh, are there new rumors of its demise? I thought of migrating all of my 5 trillion tracks over to another product, but got lazy about it.....

oh, yeah - and thanks!
Dr. Sketch-n-Etch
Great work! Funnily enough, I interrupted a listening to Tomita's "Bermuda Triangle" (for which I just downloaded the FLAC) to listen to your tracks, and I actually enjoyed your tracks more.
Nelson Baboon
Dr. Sketch-n-Etch wrote:
Great work! Funnily enough, I interrupted a listening to Tomita's "Bermuda Triangle" (for which I just downloaded the FLAC) to listen to your tracks, and I actually enjoyed your tracks more.

hah - funny coincidence, as you should see shortly.

Despite our differences, I really appreciate when you have enjoyed my tracks, since I know that we are drawn to different things musically and philosophically.

Just getting back after a few months of mindless torment. That is difficult (in many ways - technically and musically), so I appreciate the encouragement.
msmithsp
Nelson Baboon wrote:
msmithsp wrote:

oh, are there new rumors of its demise? I thought of migrating all of my 5 trillion tracks over to another product, but got lazy about it.....

oh, yeah - and thanks!

Yeah, things were looking pretty scary but it turns out some investors rescued them
https://www.musicbusinessworldwide.com/soundcloud-valued-300m-books-un certain-future-major-label-rescued/
felixer
how can soundcloud be guessed to have a value of 300m if they never made any money? 'high finance' is truly puzzling. or is this just another scam?
nice track btw but not that different from your other work ...
msmithsp
Definitely out of my realm too. Maybe they have patents, contracts, serious ad revenue plans, proof of concept for their potential streaming music real estate? That kind of stuff.
MindMachine
Another classic. Bundy was a punk. He wore Keds.
Nelson Baboon
MindMachine wrote:

i find him rather fascinating. but, you know, we have this notion of how human beings act, and think about life, and themselves. and then there are these total outliers....not in expression, really. but then, what are human beings expressing, really?
felixer
MindMachine wrote:

there's more to it then that Mr. Green bundy was obviously a psychopath. now there are quite a few of those in our society, but he did take it one step futher then your avarage bankmanager ....
what's up next, a cycle of songs about the zodiac-killer? who was never caught, despite his 'confession in code'. prob dead by now so he took his secret to his grave ...
Nelson Baboon
felixer wrote:
what's up next, a cycle of songs about the zodiac-killer? who was never caught, despite his 'confession in code'. prob dead by now so he took his secret to his grave ...

well, these are not songs, and they are not 'about' Ted Bundy, except in the sense that the titles are disembodied nonsense.
felixer
well, i agree that massmurderers have a certain fascination. prob because it is not understandable for any sane person. from vasily blotchin (russian executioner) to rudolf höß (campcommander of auschwitz) all the way to harry truman (who ordered the nuclear attacks on unarmed japanese citizens) ... altough those are pretty different people with different motivations. or however weird 'sense of duty'.
but this smells a bit of namedropping. nevermind, they are just titles. might as well call 'm anything.
Dr. Sketch-n-Etch
Moral equivalence, much, Felixer?
felixer
nevermind her, she's been trying to provoke me many times. just a troll ....
Dr. Sketch-n-Etch
If you don't want to be provoked, then you should stop saying such incredibly stupid shit as you said above, Felixer. You have the propensity to say some very stupid things.
felixer
no use, echty punk!
Dr. Sketch-n-Etch
felixer wrote:
no use, echty punk!

You're right, arguing with morons is beneath me. Congratulations, you're my first ignore.

Hey, that's pretty cool. I just made felixer disappear.
felixer
ok, let's try another one: my lai. in case you ignorant punks haven't heard, it was a vietnamese village slaughtered by american soldiers. none of which were ever convicted or even trialed. they hung 'm for less at the post-ww2 trials in germany and japan ... and worst thing: it wasn't the only village erased by americans. plenty of irrefutable evidence has been found. in fact fairly easy as the calibres of american and vietcong weapons was very different.

and then obviously the slaughtering of millions of native americans. in part with biological weapons. as the warcriminal gen.custer handed out blankets infected with smallpocks. no accident but calculated massmurder. at least that bastard got what was coming to him ...

so don't come to me with your 'great country'. america was built on the blood of innocent civilians. luckily it seems you are moving in the direction of a new civil war. that's good. last one was great: concentrating your bloodlust on killing fellow americans instead of terrorising the rest of the world.
Nelson Baboon
felixer wrote:
ok, let's try another one: my lai. in case you ignorant punks haven't heard, it was a vietnamese village slaughtered by american soldiers. none of which were ever convicted or even trialed. they hung 'm for less at the post-ww2 trials in germany and japan ... and worst thing: it wasn't the only village erased by americans. plenty of irrefutable evidence has been found. in fact fairly easy as the calibres of american and vietcong weapons was very different.

and then obviously the slaughtering of millions of native americans. in part with biological weapons. as the warcriminal gen.custer handed out blankets infected with smallpocks. no accident but calculated massmurder. at least that bastard got what was coming to him ...

so don't come to me with your 'great country'. america was built on the blood of innocent civilians. luckily it seems you are moving in the direction of a new civil war. that's good. last one was great: concentrating your bloodlust on killing fellow americans instead of terrorising the rest of the world.

I ask this respectfully...are you hallucinating? This is not in relation to your politics (which I am in agreement with, but....) but to how you seem to have morphed my music thread into this tirade. Apparently you're trying to have my thread locked? Can you just shut up?
Dr. Sketch-n-Etch
t3h 8@nz3r@t3d felixer

Dammit, Nelson Baboon, you quoted his verbal vomit, and I had no choice but to look at it.
Nelson Baboon
Dr. Sketch-n-Etch wrote:
t3h 8@nz3r@t3d felixer

Dammit, Nelson Baboon, you quoted his verbal vomit, and I had no choice but to look at it.

I'm not much into bannings, as you might suspect from my own history.

At least you had a chance to use some alliteration, which I know is your favorite 'thing'.
felixer
ok nelson, out of respect for you i will shut up. but remember that you brought up the subject of massmurderers. and no, i'm not hallucinating. unfortunaltly i am telling the truth, wish it were different.
denial is usually the first reaction to bad 'news'. or so psychologists tell me.
maybe hypocracy is the next one?
Nelson Baboon
felixer wrote:
ok nelson, out of respect for you i will shut up. but remember that you brought up the subject of massmurderers. and no, i'm not hallucinating. unfortunaltly i am telling the truth, wish it were different.
denial is usually the first reaction to bad 'news'. or so psychologists tell me.
maybe hypocracy is the next one?

please - my music was not 'about' mass murder. I did not 'bring up the subject'. When I mention Hitler, my music is not 'about' Hitler.

If you don't understand this, you don't get it at all.

I"m not opposing your politics. But you know that politics is verboten here. My music wasn't about the politics of mass murder. YOU have made this thread about that. I think that it's great to talk about America's role in the world, but all that is going to accomplish here is to get the thread locked.

One can mention these words - Ted Bundy, Hitler, etc, Naked Nazi Cheerleaders, etc, etc, and have it be irreverent silliness. One can do this AND also be serious about one's politics. I do both, but I am not making music about the politics, and I am not discussing the politics.
LoFi Junglist
Best Containment thread w00t
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Synth Noise Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Page 1 of 2