MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Countercomplex Patchwork: Harvestman Modulation System
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> The Harvestman  
Author Countercomplex Patchwork: Harvestman Modulation System
mt3

Hopefully Worwell can chime in...

This got me thinking of using the Harvestman setup dedicated solely to modulation of other modules. #thoughtexperiment
Worwell
mt3 wrote:

Hopefully Worwell can chime in...

This got me thinking of using the Harvestman setup dedicated solely to modulation of other modules. #thoughtexperiment

Thanks for posting mt3. I typically use the O _ C to modulate my Harvestman modules so I decided to do the opposite here. O _ C in Viznutcracker mode with modulation from PH, HD, DA and Kermit.

Here is a work in progress featuring the Piston Honda and Hertz Donut with Eric Barbour on vocals.

[bandcamp width=100% height=120 album=1856481992 size=large bgcol=ffffff linkcol=0687f5 tracklist=false artwork=small track=1225555222]
mt3
Worwell can you confirm that's the right track? ie. not clear I hear vocals, though that's what I actually expect, something je ne sais quos from The Barbour.
Metasonix!
Worwell
I was using vocals loosely. There are some samples of him talking from the wildly entertaining interview he did for the Waveform City Podcast. https://soundcloud.com/waveform_city
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> The Harvestman  
Page 1 of 1