MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

catalinbread talisman plate reverb
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX  
Author catalinbread talisman plate reverb
rauch
i'm a little surprised this pedal isn't mentioned a lot more. why? it's an emulation of the emt140. i never used the real deal, but this pedal sounds so good! very long reverb time, thick, warm, organic and blends very well with the dry signal.

https://catalinbread.com/product/talisman/
Numanoid92
I Ordered it Saturday, it should be coming tomorrow... Anyway, yeah i don't know why it isn't more popular it sound really really great. I really like Catalibread pedals and this is one of their best to me
rauch
yeah i'm really impressed. it's my first catalinbread but echorec and belle epoch are next on my list cool
smetak
I have both the Echorec and Belle Epoch.

Found the Belle Epoch a decent delay (but not much else - must admit that I haven't really used it too much - luckwarm was my first impression), but the Echorec, on the other side, really made me flip, its an amazing, fantastic delay - go for it!
rauch
[quote="Numanoid92"]I Ordered it Saturday, it should be coming tomorrow... Anyway, yeah i don't know why it isn't more popular it sound really really great. I really like Catalibread pedals and this is one of their best to me[/quote]

so how do you like it so far?
Numanoid92
rauch wrote:
Numanoid92 wrote:
I Ordered it Saturday, it should be coming tomorrow... Anyway, yeah i don't know why it isn't more popular it sound really really great. I really like Catalibread pedals and this is one of their best to me

so how do you like it so far?

I'm using it a lot on synths and, of course, guitar.. It's really good, it has a sound and a personality. It's great to have a VERY good reverb without the, now, gimmicky shimmer effect.. It works really well with my Dreadbox Abyss for adding extra 3d effect...

Also i Pre-ordered the Belle Epoch Deluxe and i'm thinking of buying the Echorec but i prefer to way at least till Namm to see if a Deluxe version is coming
Paranormal Patroler
Loved the Echorec but I had to sell it. Definitely a great delay to own and responds so nicely to dynamic signals.
rauch
smetak wrote:
I have both the Echorec and Belle Epoch.

Found the Belle Epoch a decent delay (but not much else - must admit that I haven't really used it too much - luckwarm was my first impression), but the Echorec, on the other side, really made me flip, its an amazing, fantastic delay - go for it!

Paranormal Patroler wrote:
Loved the Echorec but I had to sell it. Definitely a great delay to own and responds so nicely to dynamic signals.

how's the warble / modulation on the echorec? is it just a sinewave wow? do these metal drums have flutter too? i guess not. i like the damaged tape sound the el capistan is capable of.
p.j.
rauch wrote:
yeah i'm really impressed. it's my first catalinbread but echorec and belle epoch are next on my list cool

Love my Echorec, Bicycle, and Katzenkonig. CB is awesome! thumbs up
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX  
Page 1 of 1