MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Various piston honda bits
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Author Various piston honda bits
stk
Fucking loving this module SlayerBadger!
Handful of honda-powered snippets here: http://soundcloud.com/stk/sets/ix

sk
Johnisfaster
Holy Shit! somebody finally got around to recording something musical with it instead of just a robot in a blender sounds

I dig it, a lot.
itijik
Yes! Extreme noise demos kind of get tiring after a while.

Some really great textures and tones in these!
Smooth Operator
Fantastic! I already decided on the e350, now it´s open again...
stk
Thanks for listening.
Yeah it's easy to spit out crunching noise with Honda, but a bit of subtle tweakery and rounding off the more spiky edges with a filter and suddenly it's a beautifully detailed instrument, as capable of strange broken melodies as it is of glitchfuckery.

..as you can probably tell I'm totally smitten with the bastard MY ASS IS BLEEDING.. It's completely flipped my modular gameplan and I've had to seriously force myself to not buy a second one ambulance

The Honda & Vulcan are my first two modules, currently sitting alone in a 6U case under the Sherman, so all those sounds are the H thru the S, modded by the V (except obviously the guitar and the lead line in 04, and a bit of Tama analogue drums also triggered by the V here and there).

One word of warning though - it can spit out some brutal dc offset/zerocrossings. I looked up a few times to see my speakers doing the 4" pulse of doom woah
stryknin
Really enjoyed the first track thumbs up
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Page 1 of 1