MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

IBANEZ FP-777 (Flying Pan) - anyone familiar with this box?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX  
Author IBANEZ FP-777 (Flying Pan) - anyone familiar with this box?
A.S.
i just go one.
it's supposedly a limited re-issue of a vintage maxon phasor/pan effect.

it's a nice pedal, but i find it disappointing that once the panning effect is switched on, the volume drops considerably, to a level even my wife would appreciate.

the phasing isn't very big, but still ok.
i got this pedal for the panning/tremolo effect in combination with the phasing.

but with the volume dropping so much, to maybe half the original level, it isn't much fun.

now i am wondering if this is normal behaviour for this pedal, or that maybe something is wrong.

so, if anyone is familiar with the pedal and could comment on this - it would be much appreciated.

thanks.
sduck
I'd never heard of that pedal, and just watched several demos of it. I don't hear that drop in volume happening in any of the demos. That's certainly not a definitive answer however. I did notice at least one of the videos making my head spin - cool!
A.S.
i came across it last week and bought one straight away (after i had found it).

i saw the demo's too. it's nothing like that.

i have tried with battery, 2 different psu's, in a chain with another pedal, on its own, with balanced trs to xlr cables and with mono jack/jack cables.

it slightly improves when i use the mono jack cables, i think.

i just don't understand.

maybe it's something stupid.
felixer
A.S. wrote:

maybe it's something stupid.

yeah, prob. check if there is some schematic. i might just be 1 resistor you need to change ... better yet make a pot out of it so you can adjust the volume.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX  
Page 1 of 1