MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Boss Tera Echo
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX  
Author Boss Tera Echo
MindMachine
Was always intrigued by this line of pedals and especially the Tera Echo. Just got one for cheap. So far have only tried it on my Yamaha YC Reface and holy shit. Moving worlds of shimmer. Going to feed it the EH MEl 9 tonight. Hoping for otherworldy pads. Hopefully it has more than a few decent settings. I hope to get a MicroMellotron around the holidays and thought this bargain bin buddy might be the bees knees. We'll see.

Any other Tera users/abusers/unamusers? It seems like the other pedals in this series open Tera up, but all of the demos are guitar stuff.

Klangzaun
I had a Terra Echo and used it mainly for synth. Great for making this lasergun sound on the attack phase of your sound and for ambient delays/reverb. Unfortunately I have sold it as I noticed that it is included in the DD-500. However, I decided against the DD-500 and got a Nemesis Delay. Finally I've ended up without the Terra Echo effect and I am considering to get a new one.
Christopher Winkels
I've been looking for one of these for a while. Coming across Andy's demo for PGS has a way of doing that.
Flohr
Just got a DD-500 and the Tera Echo is really nice. It's a strange sound, not like any delay or reverb combo I have used. Can def sound lush.
MindMachine
Christopher Winkels wrote:
I've been looking for one of these for a while. Coming across Andy's demo for PGS has a way of doing that.

No doubt!

I got a like new unit for $85.00 - seemed time to finally grab one. It is trippy.
Christopher Winkels
Typically stupid for me: I have a Boss GT-100 and noticed last night that the good folks at Roland added Tera Echo in the V2 upgrade. I'd not registered it was there lurking under the hood. So that's a pedal I won't necessarily need to buy.

Now I just need to see if they have a Alexander Syntax Error lurking under the hood of the GT-100 that I wasn't aware of. lol
p.j.
I have had one for about two years now and love it. I use it generally very subtly as a bit of verb for guitar but have also used it for more ambient applications with guitar and also synths. It is incredibly versatile and kind of has its own thing going. Good on Boss!!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX  
Page 1 of 1