MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Banana system pictures
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 182, 183, 184  Next [all]
Author Banana system pictures
incekt
gigasturtz

received my case from Luther and filled it with the 200 clones I've been building over the last few months. very excited about the possibilities contained in this suitcase, enthused to integrate it with my easel and 200e skiff.
island
J3RK
island wrote:

Those expanders are so cool. screaming goo yo

Nice setup!
natureclubcassettes
gigasturtz wrote:

received my case from Luther and filled it with the 200 clones I've been building over the last few months. very excited about the possibilities contained in this suitcase, enthused to integrate it with my easel and 200e skiff.

wow. beautiful.
moket808
emenel wrote:
Light in here is far from ideal so the pics are a little blury, but here are a couple pictures of my newly complete banana systems.

Serge:

Bugbrand:

wow nice gear !!
wsequeira
My 10u Haliburton case from captnapalm arrived yesterday (thanks Luther!). Case was expanded using angle-adjustable floating boat brackets to add an extra 5u boat and a 223e ribbon extender (thanks Alex) for a total of 18u. Fantastic case!
Guinness ftw!

jondent
Cool choice of modules
Is your Marf a rev 1 or 2?
gigasturtz wrote:

levelhead3
You don't see a 259 with Davies very often, looks cool. What is the module in the lower right corner?

wsequeira wrote:
wsequeira
That is a 2040, SSM based filter (a la Prophet 5 rev2). Some info here
https://www.matrixsynth.com/2015/09/buchla-2040-vedic-scapes-emu-filte r.html

Yeah thought of an all Davies case to make it look out of the ordinary. Still have to make a black shallow boat for the 223 surface, to match the all-black look. Turned out nicely.
Guinness ftw!
subultresk
... with removable top-boat including Expert Sleepers 40x CV (from 1x SPDIF)
w00t

gigasturtz
jondent wrote:
Cool choice of modules
Is your Marf a rev 1 or 2?

Thanks! It’s a Rev 2.

Here’s my current Buchla set up, patched and ready for a show tomorrow...[/img]
a100user
Slimmed down the 4U and expanded the BugBrand red system a bit.

musicaespressiva
subultresk wrote:
w00t

Very interesting solution! Did you manufacture it by yourself?
ws9848

boops
Cool patch wink
WeepWow
Buchla as of 3-2-19. Not planning to use MIDI with this setup, so might swap out 225e for 206e, and still keep 207r.
WeepWow
EdBrock wrote:
'PJUFF' = Picking Jaw Up From Floor. Unreal. Congrats!
chrisdermo
Current two row bug system - really happy with this set up, great tactile and gestural possibilities but also complex rhythms and massive timbral variety on tap! I miss a few things from my bigger set up sometimes but for now this system is working well for me - I've made more music in the past week with it than I did in the past 6months with a larger frame!

There are two non-bugs modules in here - 'le seq' made by forum member batchas (wonderfully compact sequencer!) and 2 meng qi dplpg amounted under one blank panel to form a QPLPG!
Jaypee
This thread is bananas Dead Banana
elmerfudd
What I wanted my Easel to be when it grew up....
hermbot
Wow, that's a great setup!
exeterdown
Looks like if Harry Partch got into Buchla.

elmerfudd wrote:
What I wanted my Easel to be when it grew up....
elmerfudd
[quote="exeterdown"]Looks like if Harry Partch got into Buchla.

Shit, HIGH praise indeed....thanks!
subultresk
musicaespressiva wrote:
subultresk wrote:
w00t

Very interesting solution! Did you manufacture it by yourself?

Yes, I ordered a custom U-profile for €23.- (surprisingly cheap!) and did the wood work by myself. w00t

MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 182, 183, 184  Next [all]
Page 183 of 184