MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Banana system pictures
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 183, 184, 185  Next [all]
Author Banana system pictures
A Dingleberry Monstrosity
carbon111 wrote:
The whole system in one "clump":

needs more circle cat
carbon111
A Dingleberry Monstrosity wrote:
needs more circle cat

Hmmmm. Okay!

All hail Circlecat! we're not worthy we're not worthy we're not worthy we're not worthy we're not worthy
zthee
I can has donut! we're not worthy
zthee

My DIY panel + real Serge panel! It's peanut butter jelly time!
oh!,nice variable slope vcf Mr. Green
zthee
Mr. Green hihi Yeah! It sounds awesome. First time I've played with one for real yesterday - fell in love with the sound straight away!
HexEnduction
zthee wrote:

My DIY panel + real Serge panel! It's peanut butter jelly time!

BEAUTIFUL!!!!
we're not worthy SlayerBadger! we're not worthy SlayerBadger! we're not worthy SlayerBadger! we're not worthy SlayerBadger!
zthee
Thanks man! Chugging Beers
HexEnduction
zthee wrote:
Thanks man! Chugging Beers

Chugging Beers

Seriously wish I had that kind of talent with building. The forward facing picture of this panel on your webpage is really gorgeous too, you should add it to this thread. Quad Function Generator+Boolean... love
wetterberg
hope a brotha won't mind me linking it up here! smile
mono-poly
I f*cking love that panel layout.
Maybe we should do a groupbuy on a few screened ones.

SlayerBadger!
zthee
Wetterberg, No problem! w00t

Mono-Poly, Or we do a best of CGS panel! Though I'm afraid it would have to be two. One with like sound generation. And one with sequencing/boolean logic. I'll design something tonight or tomorrow grin

It's a shame there's no envelope available... hopefully one day! smile

I've been looking into doing screened and milled panels. Mostly for my own future panels. Milling through Schaeffer and screening it locally. One Serge style panel would cost around €55 to mill (I think there's a price break somewhere if you do more). And the guy I've spoken to about silk screening said it's like €100 euro to do one panel! But that's like the main cost of doing the screen. So I don't know if there's a pricebreak, and how much it is. And he's really slow in communication d'oh! But hopefully I'll find out eventually!

I don't have any problem with paying like €150 for a nice panel. But if it's a group buy and there's more people interested I think it needs to be cheaper...

This is just theory and speculation! It might never happen, and if it does it might take a long time! But I'm just saying I think it would be a cool thing! smile
DGTom
love

Really interested to hear your thoughts on the CGS38 zthee.

Count me in if the panel group-buy becomes an option! we're not worthy
zthee
The CGS38 rocks!

http://www.thehumancomparator.net/Birdcage.mp3 that's just 2 FGs in audio range that's feeding the CGS38. I think the FGs are controlled by the sequencer, and there's some logic stuff that makes the sequencer behave like 1,2,3,4,1,3,4,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,3,4,3,4,1....

Feeding the CGS38 with just one saw and adjusting the knob produces a very PWM like sound. If you ad a second saw then you can get sweeps and cancellations and stuff like that as well. It pretty impressive for being such a small module smile
mono-poly
i am in for it if i can have a panel for 150 euro
DGTom
zthee wrote:
The CGS38 rocks!

WOW! Awesome clip! What a great wave manipulator!

*added to list*
sanders
zthee wrote:

I don't have any problem with paying like €150 for a nice panel. But if it's a group buy and there's more people interested I think it needs to be cheaper...

I would have an interest in this also.

zthee wrote:

It's a shame there's no envelope available... hopefully one day! smile

I think it's just a matter of time before the Universal Slope Generator starts popping up in DIY forums...
JohnLRice
I know this probably doesn't really count (power supplies for my 5U MOTM synths) but I wanted to play too because I think bananers is cool! 8_)

zthee
sanders wrote:
I think it's just a matter of time before the Universal Slope Generator starts popping up in DIY forums...

I guess you were right! grin
https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=51129#51129
amnesia
mono-poly
http://home.deds.nl/~modular/dump/Buchla.JPG

w00t
mono-poly wrote:

w00t

SlayerBadger!

a new custom woodjob?
amnesia
nice one mono

i want to get my serge tkb into a wood box but have no woodwork skills what so ever :-(
mono-poly
2012 wrote:
mono-poly wrote:

w00t

SlayerBadger!

a new custom woodjob?

Yes Leo made me a nice cabinet.
Parallel Worlds
13 Serge panels (ok, half a panel is custom modules), two more serge panels on the way...
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 183, 184, 185  Next [all]
Page 3 of 185