MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

O&C Quantermain - Rings, Braids, Elements etc
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Author O&C Quantermain - Rings, Braids, Elements etc
Markthom
Another experiment with O&C Quantermain - I guess I'm subliminally getting excited about Mogwai's new album

[soundcloud url="https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/337729146" params="auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_use r=true&show_reposts=false&visual=true" width="100%" height="450" iframe="true" /]
Markthom
Video added

MindKind
That was nice!
Congrats smile
what gives?
Great great great
lisa
I'll just add to the choir. Great! I find most ambient quite boring but this piece (and video) has a kind of tension that draws me in.
Markthom
Thanks folks, appreciated! smile
SB-SIX
Yep really nice.
Markthom
SB-SIX wrote:
Yep really nice.

Thanks SB-Six!
joebauer
Really like how peaceful this is. At first glance it seems simple, but there's really a good deal going on in it. Well done.
neilhazel
So nice of you
Markthom
joebauer wrote:
Really like how peaceful this is. At first glance it seems simple, but there's really a good deal going on in it. Well done.

Thanks Joe, appreciate it - yeah, quite a bit going on in there at times wink
thevegasnerve
nice work Markthon, this is a complete song with nice melodies, complimenting parts that sound and fit nicely.. the finish was perfect
Markthom
thevegasnerve wrote:
nice work Markthon, this is a complete song with nice melodies, complimenting parts that sound and fit nicely.. the finish was perfect

Thanks man appreciate it! I tried really hard to make it a complete sounding track rather than just a fragment, pleased you picked up on that!
b9
Markthom wrote:
Video added

bump for general awesomeness
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Page 1 of 1