MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

F6 random quantized cv - Y INPUT not working
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Expert Sleepers  
Author F6 random quantized cv - Y INPUT not working
KvotheKingkiller
Having trouble getting the Y input to do anything on this algo.

I do have the sequenced locked, on the negative side. Tried just routing a maths dc offset channel to manually sweep till it would change something, but nothing happened. Say the input led go red, so assuming the cv I sent definitely crossed the 1v threshold mentioned in the manual.

I also tried one of the maths EOC triggers. No joy.

What am I doing wrong? Any help appreciated. Thanks.
BarneyRubble
Can't comment on if you're doing wrong or right but I get the same thing when the Z control is fully left (blue light).

But with Z control fully right (red light) a pulse into Y input does change the sequence so I'm guessing this is by design.
KvotheKingkiller
BarneyRubble wrote:
Can't comment on if you're doing wrong or right but I get the same thing when the Z control is fully left (blue light).

But with Z control fully right (red light) a pulse into Y input does change the sequence so I'm guessing this is by design.

Thanks for the info, helps with troubleshooting, forgot to try the red side locked. Will give that a shot.

Although it seems like it would be nice if bit flipping functionality worked on either locked side.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Expert Sleepers  
Page 1 of 1