MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

What is your latest patch..?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules  
Author What is your latest patch..?
josaka
What sound are you after? what modules are in the patch ? how long do you keep your patches..? was it an "accident" ? or pure skills?

ok.. basically its a patches thread .. partly in response to alternating bit being fed up of the endless builders posts in the "weekend" thread smile
alternating.bit
LOL...
Reminds me of my What's the longest time you've listened to a patch? tread razz

This could be a fun thread.
johny_gtr
I have just understood that I haven't changed my two system patches for at least one month. And I have 20 minutes solo jam per day as minimum.
Flareless
josaka wrote:
...partly in response to alternating bit being fed up of the endless builders posts in the "weekend" thread smile

Hey! I resemble that remark.

I'm presently working on a percussive patch. I'm creating a variety of sounds and having each being triggered as part of a sequence. I'll post it once I've got a little more done and if I decide to keep it.
Leverkusen
josaka wrote:
.. partly in response to alternating bit being fed up of the endless builders posts in the "weekend" thread smile

Hey, I just started a building thread in response to it. hihi

But also since I don't have any 5U Oscillators left at the moment I have to do some DIY until I can patch something up again. seriously, i just don't get it
josaka
Leverkusen wrote:

But also since I don't have any 5U Oscillators left at the moment I have to do some DIY until I can patch something up again. seriously, i just don't get it

that is your own fault.. ! ! ...the DDVCO still rocking.
Leverkusen
josaka wrote:
Leverkusen wrote:

that is your own fault.. ! ! ...the DDVCO still rocking.

Ah, yes you are right of course. But I am glad that you and my oscillator are rocking good and I am hoping that, when everything is done, it will be no fault anymore... nanners
kindredlost
I have a mess going right now. It is partially an old voice patch, as in a simulated chorus sound. I also have a part of the 5U set up to work with the 3U in a totally different patch. I also have some sequencer bits tuned and sending midi data to outboard synths for a particular scale study (Prometheus). I really need to abandon some parts of it and maybe even do a complete tear down to clean and reset. Since spending time last weekend eclipse chasing, the time in the studio has been a neglected duty.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules  
Page 1 of 1