MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Quick pulser dry/wet demo (crosspost)
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Metasonix  
Author Quick pulser dry/wet demo (crosspost)
Yes Powder
Last night I was reading a thread on the Euro board in which the OP was curious about getting "analog warmth" in Eurorack gear but said the RK3 demos sounded "cold" and had no low-end, so I made this quick little sample out of a much larger patch I'm working on to try and refute that. Thought I'd share it here too, since there doesn't seem to be much in the way of Metasonix dry/wet demos.

It's nothing special; the dry half of the audio file is just an R55 being controlled by an analog 8-step sequencer. The wet half is the same pattern on the R55, but being run into the R53's Audio Input with the pulser set in self-oscillation range. Puts out a nice and thick sound, with some pleasing paraphonic subharmonics to boot.
[soundcloud url="https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/339412127" params="color=ff5500&auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments= true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false&visual=true" width="100%" height="450" iframe="true" /]
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Metasonix  
Page 1 of 1