MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

289 DDFX Illustrated Manual
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Author 289 DDFX Illustrated Manual
rkilman
I was home sick today and couldn't focus on real work, so I decided to make a better guide for the fantastic 289 Dual Defect Processor.

I load it up on my tablet and find it to be very useful when navigating the 289. You can download it here:

289 DDFX Illustrated Manual

I didn't know who to attribute the text to, if you know who wrote it originally, let me know.
APETECHNOLOGY
nice! thank you for posting applause
sempervirent
Hey, that's awesome – I haven't built this one (yet) but I can appreciate the time involved in putting something like this together, and it's nicely designed.
adamon
Wow, nicely done!
sb
Awesome..thanks so much for doing this !!!
vgermuse
Awesome! Thanks for your time, effort and sharing!
KNYST
Nice work! Guinness ftw!
djangosfire
Great work - Thank you for sharing Rob! This is fun!
cyberdine
Thanks for doing this, a really great thing for the community.
jondent
applause applause applause applause
Thanks heaps. Very professional.
rkilman
My pleasure, everyone. Happy I could give back a little to this wonderful community!
doepferiano
BRAVOOOOO! Love it!
lamouette/rck
hanks so much for this !
Orwell
Thank you so much for this. Perfect visual manual.

Will make using the 289 so much easier. It's the only Buchla module, that I have come across, that at first sight and usage that is a bit difficult and cryptic to use.
Orwell
Thank you so much for this. Perfect visual manual.

Will make using the 289 so much easier. It's the only Buchla module, that I have come across, that at first sight and usage that is a bit difficult and cryptic to use.
syncretism
I've never seen this before (and I have no Buchla), but hot damn, it looks rad.
Orwell
About to devour the graphic manual and find my way.

Makes a differnce when you have some much going on!

Thank you again.

[i
[/img]
sparks
Just what I needed, thank you! SlayerBadger!
Orwell
After image tonight.

It's easier for idiots like me to check the manual and switch between uppper and lower and still know what's going on.

I'm very impressed with the upper osc.

Here is a patch image, I'm pitching the vco, pulse trigging the trapezoid on section 2 and linking linking it all in with whatever
It's sound pretty ems at times. 289 is a must have. For some reason the ocs mode sound more musical to me than then the 261e.
Show us your visual patches.
it would be great if someone/or we could take it to the next level, like maths illustrated, and provide a visual patch reference manual.
[/
sb
Has anyone else noticed that when controlling pitch of the 289 oscillators via CV, changes in voltage / pitch are always skewed. ? I've always assumed there was some technical reason for this but be good to know it's not just mine...
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Page 1 of 1