MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Krisp1/Oakley Human Voice Module in MU ?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules  
Author Krisp1/Oakley Human Voice Module in MU ?
krisp14u
Big hello to all MU users and abusers

Im just gearing up to build some of the newer modules and need to gauge interest in HMV Module in the MU format

The initial price would be around 175 GBP and I would ask for a small deposit
the price would rise for stocked items

I would be building mine in the Option B configuration but will build yours as you wish Mr. Green
Leverkusen
I just built one for myself and have to say for those who like that sound it is just the right thing!

thumbs up
alternating.bit
Build nothing until you complete the utility strip I ordered Miley Cyrus

So what are the other "newer modules" you've got coming??
ach_gott
No MOTM version? If not, I'll just order myself some PCBs...
Ockeghem
I will PM you krisp1
krisp14u
alternating.bit wrote:
Build nothing until you complete the utility strip I ordered Miley Cyrus

screaming goo yo its at the top of my list screaming goo yo

alternating.bit wrote:

So what are the other "newer modules" you've got coming??

Flanger
Discrete Ladder Filter
I may work on a new Utility module strip as you got the last of the control3 1u strips hmmm.....
krisp14u
ach_gott wrote:
No MOTM version? If not, I'll just order myself some PCBs...

if you dont mind an extra 15 GBP I can build you or anyone a MOTM HMV module with a Schaeffer engraved panel Just PM me soon if you do as Im ordering from them soon
Firechild
I am interested in a HVM MU module.
Is it a singel OSC SAW wave you send through it to get the VP-330 sound and then add chorus of course but for the basic sound only saw with a slight vibrato?
alternating.bit
Photos are very important to me... I know the new ones haven't come to fruition yet, but there are several MOTM modules on your site that only have the tiny thumbnail image but nothing on the info page ):

The flanger sounds interesting.

PS - If I had a choice as to how you build the utility strip, I'd replace one mult set for white/pink/slow noise.
Synthbuilder
Firechild wrote:
Is it a single OSC SAW wave you send through it to get the VP-330 sound and then add chorus of course but for the basic sound only saw with a slight vibrato?

Sawtooth is the best for the classic sound. You can add delayed vibrato and maybe a little fast inverted AD envelope to bend the pitch at the start of each new note.

Tony
krisp14u
Ordering Panels form Schaeffer this weekend so if anyone want a MOTM version please PM me for info
krisp14u

panels should be in in the next week or so
Please contact me if you want in
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules  
Page 1 of 1