MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

magPie DblDecca! octatrack (and other) integration w/modular
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Magpie Modular  
Author magPie DblDecca! octatrack (and other) integration w/modular
ignatius
first teaser/ brief overview video.

basically get an OT specific midi implementation w/your eurorack. has clock, cv, gate, lfo, automation outs etc.. essentially everything that's in the OT can be used to control your modular.. and saved in the OT and performaed etc etc etc..

looking forward to more info.

DIY project. open source thumbs up

ignatius
hoping some builders start puting these together in batches smile

Mr. Green
yes0have0some
Yeah, me too. Would work really well for me.
Coorec
Pretty interested, although i don't have an Octatrack. Does it work with Maschine too? Its Midi, so it should, right?
Neutron7
Coorec wrote:
Pretty interested, although i don't have an Octatrack. Does it work with Maschine too? Its Midi, so it should, right?

no reason why not, at least using the interface. does the maschine software let you output midi?
SewerBadger
Yes, yes it does.
Neutron7
SewerBadger wrote:
Yes, yes it does.

you just have to decide what kind of outputs you want and what CC numbers are most convenient to use in maschine software, they could be defaults, or the first ones on a menu.

for instance with the cirklon, a new track defaults to creating lanes for CC 1,4,6, and 10 so a cirklon dodeca sketch could use those ones first.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Magpie Modular  
Page 1 of 1