MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Terminal Tedium, DU-KRPLS, Chaos Nand, Doepfer PLL, etc..
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Author Terminal Tedium, DU-KRPLS, Chaos Nand, Doepfer PLL, etc..
joebauer
Noisy electro with a little bit of glitch.

Patch highlights: Made with a custom Pd patch in Terminal Tedium, a DU-KRPLS, Chaos Nand, and a custom bass drum module running through wave folding and other mangling in the Terminal Tedium. Some of the audio is going through the Doepfer PLL for extra love.

[s]https://soundcloud.com/verzerren/7-31-17electro[/s]
thevegasnerve
this was a fun piece of music, I think it would sound awesome live to really feel all those dynamics you have going on!
joebauer
thevegasnerve wrote:
this was a fun piece of music, I think it would sound awesome live to really feel all those dynamics you have going on!

Thanks!
lisa
Really nice glitches. You owe this track a nice bassline, though. That would push it from interesting to great.
joebauer
lisa wrote:
Really nice glitches. You owe this track a nice bassline, though. That would push it from interesting to great.

Thanks, lisa - I think you're right. In my modular world that's definitely been a deficiency. I usually play with others who do the melody portions of songs and I originally thought I'd be using the TT as an effects module, but I've recently been focusing on getting it to be a flexible wavetable synth with some Automatonism Pd patching. I think it could add some depth to the stuff I've been making on my own.

Thanks for listening!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Page 1 of 1