MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

It's so hot my banana cables are all saggy!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Author It's so hot my banana cables are all saggy!
dkcg
It's been hot in LA. I read SF even hit the 100's. my cables are getting a little old and not as stiff as they once were, but this heat is making my cables extra saggy this week. It's like my Buchla's cables are old man sacs...
Dead Banana

I think I need to buy some soon anyways.

Also, my new job is about a 10-15 minute drive from Perfect Circuit in Burbank. That's dangerous for my wallet...
numan7
Guinness ftw! i hope the weather out there cools down soon!

hmmm..... maybe the cables will stay stiffer if you paint the case white (hey, it works for keeping the bark on the oak-tree-trunks on arizona golf-courses).

Dead Banana

cheers
auxren
I'm in SF and it's too hot to patch. Too hot to do anything. Losing my mind. help
dkcg
auxren wrote:
I'm in SF and it's too hot to patch. Too hot to do anything. Losing my mind. help

I feel your pain brother.

it's 100 degrees outside, and my loft is 110 degrees inside. everything I touch or sit on makes me even hotter. I feel like I'm sitting in a microwave set on keep warm since this morning. I heard SF even hit the 100s, which is batshit crazy unheard of.

I just played guitar for about an hour in front of a fan, but I'm still drenched in sweat. Hot weather sucks for wiggling. At least we don't have to worry about floods. I hope the Texas wigglers stay safe, and I hope we Cal wigglers get some relief from the heat.

All this crazy weather every year with records broken every year, it's almost like the climate is changing. Dead Banana
MindMachine
Saggy banana Dead Banana
mheumann
SF in the heat can be terrible because no one has an air conditioner. I live in the California desert where it's over 100 from June to October, so we're prepared for it. So no problems with my banana cables--at least until my AC goes out!
batchas
dkcg wrote:
Hot weather sucks for wiggling.

Over 100 here too during a few days, but more or less normal here for the season. And very lucky to have a river with cool water nearby.
Now a few days later it's 50 in the morning. Amazing difference.

If you see a black mask covering a part of my videos, it's simply because I'm wiggling naked It's peanut butter jelly time!
You'll know I did them at night, cause at day time it was 100 outside, and most go veryyyyy slooooowwww!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sgFae2m8M0
dkcg
That Serge sounds amazing batchas...must be getting some nude mojo from you. thumbs up

mhaeumann, I don't think I've ever been in a house or apt with AC in SF, I don't think I've ever been hot enough to need AC in SF.

During the week, I get too much AC, I work in a tech environment w/ lots of computers around that they keep freezing cold. The server rooms at my last few jobs have been cold enough to keep jackets in there. applause

My house was hotagain today, I don't think it really cooled off from yesterday. You know that icky feeling when you sit on a chair that's just been sat in and it's all hot. My whole house felt like it was hot butt touched today. It was a real buttoucher of a day...but I think it's cooling off. we're not worthy
MindMachine
dkcg wrote:
My whole house felt like it was hot butt touched today. It was a real buttoucher of a day...but I think it's cooling off. we're not worthy

So you live in Calabasses near the Kardashian stank klan. It does get hot there.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Page 1 of 1