MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Cooper FX
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX  
Author Cooper FX
spencerwaltz
Does anyone have any of the Cooper FX pedals?

https://www.cooperfx.com

They are all sold out the moment but watching some vids on YouTube has ne really interested...
rauch
yeah getting the generation loss as soon as they make a new batch!
fuzzonaut
I've got an Outward. Amazing pedal!

It took me about an hour to cycle through the 6 modes, when I plugged it in for the first time.

It reminded me of the Count to Five at some settings, but still, it's completely different. There's more interaction going on.
cocco88
fuzzonaut wrote:

It took me about an hour to cycle through the 6 modes, when I plugged it in for the first time.

It reminded me of the Count to Five at some settings, but still, it's completely different. There's more interaction going on.

super interested in both outward and count to five...but...impossible to have one (in europe especially)
do you thing there are some other similar pedals/effects?
scrunday
spencerwaltz wrote:
Does anyone have any of the Cooper FX pedals?

https://www.cooperfx.com

They are all sold out the moment but watching some vids on YouTube has ne really interested...

I've got Generation Loss. It's pretty awesome! You need to get on his mailing list if you want to realistically purchase anything. His batches usually sell out within days, in extreme cases minutes, of announcement.
taylor12k
ive got both the gen loss and the outward. both incredible from a sound, function and style point of view.

huge cooper fan.... wondering what will come next.. and wish he made pedals more often
aBunchOfPedals
The Gen Loss is tight after the last batch and the popping issue stopped.
fuzzonaut
cocco88 wrote:
fuzzonaut wrote:

super interested in both outward and count to five...but...impossible to have one (in europe especially)
do you thing there are some other similar pedals/effects?

Sign up for the newsletter and buy direct. Goes for both of them, that's how I got mine.

I don't know what easily available pedal would come close.
Antlerface
I've had 'm all!

Generation Loss wasn't for me, at least on guitar. I liked it with synths but I wasn't using it enough to justify it taking up board space.

Had an AARP. Like a good Dwarfcraft Pitchgrinder. A really good one. They're coming out with a v2 soon, very excited about all that jazz. Hoping to grab a v2 when they pop up.

Currently have an Outward. Not realllly jiving with it yet. But I've found a couple settings I do really like and I will hold onto this one for a hot minute to try to really get into it.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX  
Page 1 of 1