MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Next in the mutant series?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Hexinverter Electronique  
Author Next in the mutant series?
monoscan
I have a BD9 and rimshot in the mail from Detroit Modular arriving Tuesday. All I'm missing is the Mutant Machine, which I've heard mixed reviews on.

That aside, what do you expect / want next out of eurorack drum modules? I'd totally go for 909 hats / cymbals (because I doubt I'll get something to play R8 samples out of!)

I never thought modular drums would be as fun as they are, but I definitely have a3U 104hp case dedicated solely to my mutant modules. I love these!
hexinverter
monoscan wrote:
I have a BD9 and rimshot in the mail from Detroit Modular arriving Tuesday. All I'm missing is the Mutant Machine, which I've heard mixed reviews on.

That aside, what do you expect / want next out of eurorack drum modules? I'd totally go for 909 hats / cymbals (because I doubt I'll get something to play R8 samples out of!)

I never thought modular drums would be as fun as they are, but I definitely have a3U 104hp case dedicated solely to my mutant modules. I love these!

Hey there! Glad to hear you are enjoying modular drums! They certainly get my gear jonesing sated as well...perhaps why I keep designing them!

Ah yes, the Mutant Machine can be a feisty machine. Based on user feedback, I've found that it's one that's hard to dive into without consulting the manual and spending a good bit of time with it.

I can't spill too many beans on the next Mutants yet but suffice to say that the ROM-based cymbals/hats in some of the legendary drum machines are not something that I have forgotten about in our plans for Mutant Drum aliens taking over the world screaming goo yo thumbs up
monoscan
hexinverter wrote:
monoscan wrote:

Hey there! Glad to hear you are enjoying modular drums! They certainly get my gear jonesing sated as well...perhaps why I keep designing them!

Ah yes, the Mutant Machine can be a feisty machine. Based on user feedback, I've found that it's one that's hard to dive into without consulting the manual and spending a good bit of time with it.

I can't spill too many beans on the next Mutants yet but suffice to say that the ROM-based cymbals/hats in some of the legendary drum machines are not something that I have forgotten about in our plans for Mutant Drum aliens taking over the world screaming goo yo thumbs up

Mutant Machine is still on my watchlist...I'll get one eventually. It seems like an awesome machine for happy accidents. Cant wait to see what is next!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Hexinverter Electronique  
Page 1 of 1