MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Removing the Easel lid
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Author Removing the Easel lid
mutierend
I have a brand spankin' new Easel K and I love it. I assumed that the briefcase lid was removable, as I have seen pics of it without the lid, but it appears that the lid is riveted to the case. d'oh!

Is it indeed possible to remove the lid non-destructively such that it can be reattached after a performance is over?
rkilman
The lid separates at the hinge. With the lid open at a 90 degree angle, slide it to the side so the pin separates from the loops.

[/img]
mutierend
rkilman wrote:
The lid separates at the hinge. With the lid open at a 90 degree angle, slide it to the side so the pin separates from the loops.

Thanks very much! That did the trick. I messed around with it but I didn't want to force anything. The 90 degree angle is what I was missing.
rkilman
mutierend wrote:
rkilman wrote:

Thanks very much! That did the trick. I messed around with it but I didn't want to force anything. The 90 degree angle is what I was missing.

Glad it worked. Enjoy the Easel K!
pelican
Good to hear people are still getting them
TMortigan
Aren't the blue Haliburton cases built with the similar slide-off longed lid?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Page 1 of 1