Is it possible to use a Synthesizers.com on one of these?

Gear, Suggestions and Discussion.

Moderators: Kent, infradead, computer controlled, flight

stebzilla
Learning to Wiggle

Is it possible to use a Synthesizers.com on one of these?

Post by stebzilla » Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:16 am

I'm think of buying a Choices Joystick controller. I have a synthesizers.com modular.

Synthesizers.com sells a MOTM/Blacet to Synthesizers.com adapter for the power cable. (QMPSA - MOTM/Blacet Power Supply Adapter)

Can I use something like this to power the module? Doesn't the Choices have the option of Euro rack and/or Frac Rack power cables?

:despair:

Reality Checkpoint
Confused By Electricity

Post by Reality Checkpoint » Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:36 am

I think that the only Choices available at the moment is the frac version, which was in stock at AH a little while back. The euro version is out of production at the moment waiting on suppliers shipping joysticks to Flight (I think).

flight
The Plague Bearer

Re: Is it possible to use a Synthesizers.com on one of these

Post by flight » Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:34 pm

stebzilla wrote:I'm think of buying a Choices Joystick controller. I have a synthesizers.com modular.

Synthesizers.com sells a MOTM/Blacet to Synthesizers.com adapter for the power cable. (QMPSA - MOTM/Blacet Power Supply Adapter)

Can I use something like this to power the module? Doesn't the Choices have the option of Euro rack and/or Frac Rack power cables?

:despair:
Should work fine. The Choices has been tested to work on any bipolar supply from ±9V to ±15V.
Reality Checkpoint wrote:I think that the only Choices available at the moment is the frac version, which was in stock at AH a little while back. The euro version is out of production at the moment waiting on suppliers shipping joysticks to Flight (I think).
Correct on all points!
~flight
flight(at)flightofharmony(dot)com
http://www.flightofharmony.com

Reality Checkpoint
Confused By Electricity

Post by Reality Checkpoint » Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:40 pm

I do wish those bloomin' suppliers would hurry up, as I am aching for a euro Choices! :waah:

Return to “Flight of Harmony”