MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

new user
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Wiard  
Author new user
companyofquail
i just bought a 6 module system and am expecting more modules from grant. i ended up buying a system from a user to apease my want for a wiard system. by the time i complete my system i will have an 18 module system which i plan to use as my primary system! i am excited but need to get some attenuatores for the lfo/ar.......so i am looking but will need to make some custom multiples/attenuators for this system.... any suggestions???
Roycie Roller
Congratulations!! wOOt i have a similar plan to you, though it'll most likely be a mix of wiard/ modcan B (life, death & taxes willing!).
I've never tried them, but check out 'Ad infinitum' multiples- they do custom work.
Muff Wiggler
very nice! I have a 6 module system on the way myself, expected delivery in December. I also plan an 18 module system eventually. I will be curious to see how much I use my other stuff after I get into it....it's very easy for me to imagine staying 99% within my Wiard system.

Mults and attens are VERY easy to make yourself. Like, as easy at it gets. If you wanna jump into that, drop a post in the DIY section and i'm sure me or someone else will do up a little diagram so you can see what needs to be done - it's almost nothing, it's that easy

congrats!! great to have more Wiard users here
companyofquail
UPDATE! just scored a wogglebug and patch from the wiard list. sooooo looks like my initial system will be: classic vco, wfc, sequantizer, envelator, omni filter, mixolator AND WOGGLEBUG, i was kinda worried my initial system didnt include a wogglebug, but fate had it that i would add that to the 6 module system, so next week i should be ROLLIN DEEP in the WIARD. heheh

ill def be posting some patches as i really want to add more stuff to the community.

i make mostly long drone with noise stuffs music....i would love to do scores/soundtracks for independent films in the future...i have done soundscape stuffs for a few short films and hope to one day do some sound design shit for more movies, as movies are my first love and music is my second... i know, heresey, but i have been watching horror films since i was 5 and always stayed up with my great grandma and watched cool old horror films and hitchcock stuffs so i cant forget my roots!
plord
If you want a 1U panel with 8 attenuators on it, ring up Mike at Metalbox. He made me one and can roughly colormatch the Wiard blue. I use it for taming Wogglebug cross-modulation and JAG output all the time.

Or, as others have said, build your own!

I wish *I* had a wogglebug patch!
companyofquail
thanks for the info man, im gonna get my buddy at STG to hook me up, as i gotta support my peeps! i will def get some WB patches up when i come up with some stuff. and dont sell yourself short, i know you could come up with some shit!! just get down there and work it out, then come back and tell us what you did. you have enough background with your wiard to do this...plus think of it this way, even if it doesnt work for you it may lead other users to come up with somethng from the settings...
companyofquail
GOT MY WOGGLEBUG TODAY...... BOOYAH!!! no power supply though, gotta wait till next week. the psu i got is burned up! :(
Muff Wiggler
congrats!!

that must be crazy painful.....wogglebug there and no PSU :(
Roycie Roller
Awesome! I saw that ad, but i'm not in the US. Did you know that he makes eproms for the Waveform City?
I'm keen to hear what you come up with on your system. I like horror soundtracks & noise myself.
While you're waiting for your psu, you could always sew your wogglebug patch onto a fez!
consumed
welcome! good to hear you'll be rolling in wiard hihi
it just so happens that i have a wiard blue 1u 8-attenuator panel id like to sell for $85+shipping. im just not using it these days. let me know if you're interested.
Muff Wiggler
consumed wrote:
welcome! good to hear you'll be rolling in wiard hihi
it just so happens that i have a wiard blue 1u 8-attenuator panel id like to sell for $85+shipping. im just not using it these days. let me know if you're interested.

i'll take it off your hands if he doesn't! 8)
companyofquail
ill take it if it is still available to me?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Wiard  
Page 1 of 1