MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Current BEMI 4-space boats
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Author Current BEMI 4-space boats
wyrtti
Hi all,

I use 4-space boats in my system, because I want to have it rack mounted for easy haulage. I ordered a new 4-space boat with rack ears, so i could fit my newest BEMI module into my setup.

Well, first of all, the boat arrived without rack ears. Apparently BEMI (or someone) forgot to put them in the box. Ok, mistakes happen, I am patient.

After waiting another 5 weeks, the rack ears arrived. Nice, black rack ears, with good mounting holes. And three little holes to screw them into the side of the boat and even screws and nuts. But, the attachment holes on the 4-space boat are towards the bottom of the boat. So, if I attach the rack rails there, the whole boat stick a nice 4cm above all my other boats on the same rack rail. What on Earth is this?

Has anyone else bought 4-space boats recently and tun into something like this? Can someone tell me I'm just having a bad dream?

makrel
Sorry to hear that!

I received 2 4U-boats directly from BEMI on April last year, one of them powered, btw.

They both had rack ears in the right places.
wyrtti
Ok, good to know.

Anyway, I solved the problem by drilling 6 little holes. Still, am a bit perplexed by this.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Page 1 of 1