MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Amon Tobin Plays Buchla For The Sails
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Author Amon Tobin Plays Buchla For The Sails
Rapcatz
mirf59
....

really top-notch. fantastic control over the instrument exhibited there.

what is it with buchla and the French?!

....
Rapcatz
mirf59 wrote:


what is it with buchla and the French?




Amon is not french, he's Brazilian.
mirf59
...

d'oh.

Well, maybe I can recover with a day-after-September 11th joke.

The Secretary of Defense interrupts a meeting in the Oval Office and whispers in W.'s ear. "Sir, I regret to inform you that four Brazilian troops died on the battlefield in Iraq today." W. says, "Oooh, that's terrible. How many is a brazillion again?"

...
sukyaneer
And if you visit this URL you can download the entire soundtrack for free :-)

DOWNLOAD
sempervirent
Rapcatz wrote:
Amon is not french, he's Brazilian.

That's really funny because when I put in a Mailinator address to get the download, the spam email just before it said, "Want to Date a Brazilian Woman?"

I saw his ISAM set in Colorado a few years ago too, it was amazing.

Thanks for the download link @sukyaneer

Assuming the pictured system is the one used, interesting to note that it's all vintage and/or clone modules, not 200e
memes_33
i think our very own djangosfire built (most?) of his system
dubonaire
sempervirent wrote:
Assuming the pictured system is the one used, interesting to note that it's all vintage and/or clone modules, not 200e


It is, you can see it on his Facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/amontobinofficial/
amnesia
memes_33 wrote:
i think our very own djangosfire built (most?) of his system


correct
Votek_Mendo
OK this has to be the best Buchla live set that i have ever listened to, it is INSANE!

Doe someone has more info on the setup that was used for the live performance? cannot be on ly the BUchla, he must be using other stuff or pre recorded stuff to layer on top, this is too complex and structured.

Would be really curious to know what are the life performance stuff hes really playing on top of the rest. If it's all done live i most say that i'm more than impress. If that's the case he's probably not from this world...an alien maybe? It is just too masterful.

In both cases it is really nice Buchla stuff. Right there with the best of Mr subotnick. we're not worthy
batchas
Photo from his studio:

Rapcatz
Votek_Mendo wrote:
OK this has to be the best Buchla live set that i have ever listened to, it is INSANE!

Doe someone has more info on the setup that was used for the live performance? cannot be on ly the BUchla, he must be using other stuff or pre recorded stuff to layer on top, this is too complex and structured.

Would be really curious to know what are the life performance stuff hes really playing on top of the rest. If it's all done live i most say that i'm more than impress. If that's the case he's probably not from this world...an alien maybe? It is just too masterful.

In both cases it is really nice Buchla stuff. Right there with the best of Mr subotnick. we're not worthy




I don't think he does it live , it's multi-track recording from studio I guess...

adamon
This is all outstanding! we're not worthy SlayerBadger!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Page 1 of 1
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group