MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Custom Serge setup on reverb - good deal?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Author Custom Serge setup on reverb - good deal?
Smoking_Gnu
Hi all,

I started my dive into the modular world earlier this year with a 5U setup with the eventual goal of trying out other styles. I recently came upon the following reverb.com listing - a custom setup that the seller is marketing as buchla style, though it looks a bit more like Serge to me.

https://reverb.com/item/5719386-custom-modular-synthesizer-buchla-styl e#description-tab

He's offering it at a pretty substantial discount now - $1k off the original listing price. From my research on the included features and general module prices this seems like a pretty good deal (other than memorizing the layout for lack of actual faceplates) and I've had my finger on the trigger to buy it for some time now. However, I thought I'd run it by the community here and see if this actually is as good a deal as it appears to a scrub like myself.

And yes, I am aware that by showing this I'm opening it up for someone else to beat me to buying it. It's a risk I'm willing to take. Mr. Green

Cheers!
papz
Did you ask the seller for inside pics ?
It's good to check how neat the build is when buying DIY stuff.
the bad producer
If that is built by who I think it is, I wouldn't hesitate to buy it!
fluxmonkey
yes!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Page 1 of 1