MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Audio Damage released Axon 2 !
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Software  
Author Audio Damage released Axon 2 !
KaOsphere
https://www.audiodamage.com/collections/plugin-instruments/products/ad 042-axon-2

Always likes the simplicity and the (somewhat minimal ) sound of the synthesis more than the sequencer itself.

Had to ask for a refund since there was a bug with the AU version, making it impossible to map in Numerology.

I give this one another go !
Loopy C
Be aware, current v2.00 has a bug that causes N4 Pro to crash and error messages generated by Logic (only seen in Console).

By the time I got a email off to AD, they had already discovered it (a non-numerical value being sent to Core Graphics that didn't show up in their development builds), and I have been informed a new build is expected in coming days.
crawling wind
Does 2.0 update v1 or do they remain separate programs?
KaOsphere
Thanks for the warning Loopy.

Both are separate as I understand, V2 is 10 bucks for v1 owners.
crawling wind
Cool - Axon 2 and Dubstation 2 for $20. Sold!
Loopy C
Chris Randall sent me a fix a few days ago to check before releasing into 'GenPop', and it is working fine now (and with a basic, cursory check I did see many pages of parameters listed in Numerology's mapping though I did not test those yet).

Axon 2 is a separate plug-in from Axon 1 so exist side-by-side.

hth
KaOsphere
Loopy C wrote:

parameters listed in Numerology's mapping though I did not test those yet).



In fact the real problem was not in numerology specifically but in the AU version of axon. Everything was mappable but some parameters just jumped and locked to teh max value.

I tested this in 5 different host to the same result. No problem in the vst version but since N4 only eats AU I was basically stuck...
Loopy C
KaOsphere wrote:
Loopy C wrote:

parameters listed in Numerology's mapping though I did not test those yet).



In fact the real problem was not in numerology specifically but in the AU version of axon. Everything was mappable but some parameters just jumped and locked to teh max value.

I tested this in 5 different host to the same result. No problem in the vst version but since N4 only eats AU I was basically stuck...


If there is a particular parameter you know did this let me know and I can check, otherwise it might be a while for me to try all the possibilities just based on my own needs (Axon 'neuron' programming in itself tends to take a large part of my 'session' energy so have not really thought about mappings and their relevance to my goals).
computer controlled
I bought v1 when it came out, i'll have to upgrade. Love Axon.
KaOsphere
Loopy C wrote:

If there is a particular parameter you know did this let me know and I can check, otherwise it might be a while for me to try all the possibilities just based on my own needs (Axon 'neuron' programming in itself tends to take a large part of my 'session' energy so have not really thought about mappings and their relevance to my goals).


Thanks Loopy, with v2 and the fact that I now use Usine, nothing left to test !

thanks for the help though.
computer controlled
Bought the upgrade, and THEN found out it was for Win8 or greater. I'm still running Win7.
poppinger
computer controlled wrote:
Bought the upgrade, and THEN found out it was for Win8 or greater. I'm still running Win7.


Ugh...I was hoping this sort of thing wasn't going to start happening yet. They're going to have to drag me kicking and screaming to the Windows 10 era.
KaOsphere
I'm running Axon 2 under win 7...
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Software  
Page 1 of 1
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group