MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Drone/ambient piece, "Burning Bridges in the Desert&quo
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Author Drone/ambient piece, "Burning Bridges in the Desert&quo
Josef_K
Hi all smile

If you like drone/ambient, please listen to my latest tune and tell me what you think!

https://soundcloud.com/lukas-falkman/burning-bridges-in-the-desert

It's not really a modular composition in that only one of the tracks actually uses my Eurorack, but most of the stuff is done with my Moog Little Phatty and Moogerfooger phaser which are able to (and in my case meant to) interact with a modular system so...

"patch notes"
The basic drone is the Moogerfooger phaser self-resonating at audio rate and multitracked in imperfect harmonics, also heavily detuned with an imperfect replica of one of the harmonics during small portions throughout the song.

There's also a self-resonating Little Phatty filter in there, through some fx of course. A self-resonating delay pedal through phaser to make it stereo, a Little Phatty mellow lead sound through an EQD Rainbow Machine and finally the A-110-4 modulated by white noise from an Erica Synths DIY Modulator and sent through the Vermona Retroverb for distortion, filtering and spring reverb smile
Terry, Berliner
Thanks. I liked it a lot. The nice, warm drone holds it all together just right.
Josef_K
Terry, Berliner wrote:
Thanks. I liked it a lot. The nice, warm drone holds it all together just right.

Thank you! smile
BenA718
Very cool, enjoyed it muchly! smile
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Page 1 of 1