MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Threnody
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Author Threnody
erstlaub
I don't ever really get any traction here but it's always nice to share nonetheless.

[bandcamp width=100% height=120 album=2738066158 size=large bgcol=ffffff linkcol=0687f5 tracklist=false artwork=small]

I'm usually more diligent with patchnotes but seem to have forgotten to take them for this piece I made last week.

I know for a fact that Frames and Blinds are both at the core, mixing various drone sources (probably Tides, Clouds and definitely Rings) over CV/animation of the big knob on Frames.

Other than that, it's just an hour of drone that does little on the surface but a fair bit on the insides. I'd been listening to a bit of Robert Rich that week I think.

Thanks as ever for listening.
Josef_K
Sounds cool, I hope you forgive me for only listening to the first 23 minutes smile It has less variation (or rather, way more subtle variation) than I would have, but it's still a nice piece to listen to, both as background for studying or relaxing and for more active listening, getting lost in those buried variations in modulation behind the main drone.
BenA718
I think this is really impressive! Not only on a technical level, but it also is a type of composition that I don't have the patience to do it myself, though I like to listen to it!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Page 1 of 1