MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Room full of old broadcasting equipment about to get tossed.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Video Synthesis  
Author Room full of old broadcasting equipment about to get tossed.
prinsen
I got a call yesterday to come check out a room full of equipment at a former location of a broadcaster here in Copenhagen. On monday everything in this room will be thrown out. I have no use for any of it personally. But it hurts to think that some of it might be of value to someone.

I'll be posting a bunch of pictures and appologize in advance if they're horrible or upside down.

Let me know asap if you want something. Then I'll do my best to secure it.

I won't charge for the inconvenience except for postage from Denmark to wherever you're located.

I realize this post might belong to the market place. But time is short and I'd really rather ser this stuff go to passionate people than bargain hunters and gear flippers.

Pictures below.
prinsen

prinsen

prinsen

prinsen

prinsen

prinsen
Let me know if none of this is relevant, because then I won't bother spending any more of my time on it. smile

Theres also a shitload of bnc cables.

Oh, and sorry about the cd- and dat players.
FetidEye
well, all the monitors, mixers and weird 19" modules are interesting. The dvd / vhs and the editor stuff less so
wednesdayayay
yeah those monitors are looking nice
prinsen
Thanks.

We had our second child yesterday, which was enough of a reason to convince them to not throw out everything today.

I'll secure the monitors.

Please let me know if you're near Copenhagen and want one, so they won't take up too much space for too long in my basement.

SlayerBadger!
wednesdayayay
sadly I'm in the US so don't save one for me hyper
evolve
You could make a lot of money off of the monitors by selling them to retro gamers. Those monsters have been driving up the price on BVMs and PVMs like crazy.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Video Synthesis  
Page 1 of 1