MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Big Briar Mooger Phaser - autographed. Name That Signature!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX  
Author Big Briar Mooger Phaser - autographed. Name That Signature!
digitalganesha
A new annoying game show! haha

Anyone have any idea of who the possible signee, who happens to have a horrible signature, is? lol

At first I thought maybe the first name was "Paz" so I suspected it might be Paz Lenchantin but that doesn't remotely resemble her signature. I'm stumped. Not exactly an important inquiry but it's annoyed me to the point of demanding answer. hihi

[/img]
Muzone
I'd have a guess at Pat Metheney ?
moogboy
the first word looks kinda like Page, and the second word looks like it starts with M, so maybe Page McConnel from Phish? There's that PH on the front, maybe that's a clue?
mateo
moogboy wrote:
the first word looks kinda like Page, and the second word looks like it starts with M, so maybe Page McConnel from Phish? There's that PH on the front, maybe that's a clue?

It's pretty close (lower right).

But the PH might stand for Phaser, as well wink
GNE
It is Page Hamilton from Helmet.
Jason Brock
GNE wrote:
It is Page Hamilton from Helmet.

I'd say that's a pretty good match, nice spot.
On a side note, the MF Phaser is one of the coolest pedals, everyone should have one.
And another thing - are those settings scratched into the faceplate? What the hell man? Someone should have told the previous owner about the wonders of masking tape.

MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX  
Page 1 of 1